Chapter 07

REMINDER: Do NOT mix up fanfic world and reality. This is just a work of fiction‼️

----

It's the third day of Taekook's honeymoon vacation in the Maldives and so as for Yoonmin too.

Jimin couldn't bear the fact that it's their last day here and they're going back tomorrow. He was fuming with anger. He only took 3 days leave for their trip...but now he regrets taking such a small leave. On top of that, Yoongi is replying to him in a cold manner after last night's incidents.

"We need to leave in 1 hour... so are you done packing?" Yoongi asked.

"Huh, what?"

"I told you to pack but you aren't even listening to me. If you wanna stay here then you can. I'm going back as I've a lot of work to do."

"Wait-what? We are going back tomorrow hyung not today!! Plus we didn't even do anything special in the last two days." Jimin whined.

"Special? What more special things do you want to do Jimin? You saw what happened yesterday right? Then what more do you want? Yes, We didn't do anything. Niether we went outside to enjoy and nor we spend some quality time together at our room that's all bcz of you. You disappeared somewhere on the second day even when I suggested to spend time together. And then the media got involved in our vacation. A lot of things happened yesterday. I don't want to experience any of that today so I'm going back.

"Ik it's my fault. I'm sorry Yoongi hyung. Let's enjoy today to the fullest. I'll cancel our flight and will talk to my managerto give us few more days off."

"No, Jimin. I'm done with your tactics. You haven't even told me anything about Jungkook being here. I don't understand what's your problem if he's here?! Just leave him alone!!"

Jimin kept quiet after hearing whatever Yoongi said which made him more frustrated.

"You know what, I'm going to the airport. Now it's upto you if you wanna go back or stay here. I'm not gonna force you." Saying this, Yoongi left the resort with his bodyguard.

________

Jungkook woke up early and as usual he was doing some paperwork. Taehyung noticed it but didn't dare to say anything. He kept staring at the older instead of asking him if he had his breakfast or not.

"Do I have something on my face?" Jungkook asked, startling Taehyung.

"Ah...no."

"Then why are you staring? It's distracting me."

"Well, sorry. I just wanted to ask if you had breakfast or not."

"I did and your breakfast is served on the table, so go and eat."

Taehyung hummed as a response. He also wanted to ask if Jungkook carried him to his room cuz he woke up in his bed. As far as he remember, he was sitting near the balcony. But he didn't ask. He couldn't, not after remembering how Jungkook lashed out at him yesterday.

"How's your hand now? Is the wound healed?"

"Yeah I'm fine now. What about you?"

"I'm fine as well. You're more hurt than me so I should be the one worrying about you the most."

"Oh–no need to worry about me btw."