sorry for the wait!! slight angst/smut chapter as an apology :)

i'm sorry to have been keeping you all waiting!
it's been so long but i quiet literally got a new phone and forgot my acc info.
thank you for your patience i am working on a new part as we speak!
for now enjoy a short story!
warning:
this chapter contains (very little) smut, mentions of anorexia, mentions of scars, and dysphoria. if any of these things will bother you please click away <3

The dove of  this villainous love
narrator pov because i've never written a smut between three men LOL

it was a dull night at the headquarters.
all missions had been completed and due to the night being stormy crime was at a low.
this annoyed hawks for he needs something to pass the time no matter what.
so now due to an impulsive phone call here he is.
on Tomura Shigarakis bed.
Hawks had called Dabi in hopes to have some conversation. His sidekicks just can't keep up with him so there's no one to talk to.
However when he answered there was no voice. Just what sounded like muffled cries.
Due to hawks heroic nature he went to find where Dabi could be and what was causing these cries of pain.
He first flew to the spot where they usually meet for their mission briefs or to exchange information. He thought maybe Dabi had been caught there and was being interrogated.
But no one was there.
So he then rushes to the alleyway he had first encountered Shigaraki. Maybe someone with answers could be there.
"hmm hmmm hmmmm~"
the sounds of humming and the taps of her feet skipping against the wet concrete had made Hawks come back to reality.
It was Toga.
"TO-t-toga. If i can ask...where is Dabi? we were uh supposed to meet."
"oh he's just inside over there!"
she points to the door at the end of the alley.
"im leavin ta get some snacks ya want anythin?"
"no im alright thanks... be careful with the rain!"
she skipped away
in her mind "it's on Dabi for messin with a hero."
Hawks tries to see if there's anyone who may attack him if he enters so before going he slides a feather to get a bearing of his surroundings.
only twice and kurogiri are in the main room.
"it should be safe.."
Hawks opens up the door slowly as to not disrupt anyone.
He enters, twice is busy talking to himself and kurogiri is unphased.
(this is the part where i remember in the mha timeline kurogiri is in custody of the government so now idk what to do)
Hawks hears those whimpers again.
He rushes down the hall and bursts open the door breaking the lock.
And there he saw it.
"holy shit."
Dabi and Shigaraki were in bed.
Dabi's member was deep in Shigarakis throat.
In a daze Hawks attempts to shut the door and leave but Shigaraki stops the door before it shuts.
Shigaraki pulls Hawks in, threateningly.
"you will not leave this room alive DO YOU FUCKING HEA- MMHH"
Dabi covers Tomuras hand.
"why the HELL are you here?"
He isn't sure. He thought he just wanted to protect Dabi but maybe it was something else. Maybe he missed Dabi. Maybe he wanted to see those piercing blue eyes again.
"I uh- called you and when you answered it sounded like you were in pain so..."
"Heroic as ever i see."
Dabi removes his hand from shigarakis mouth.
He doesn't say anything.
His hair is so cute covering his eyes...
Hawks thinks. But it's something he'd never say. Tomura would kill him otherwise.
Hawks eyes travel down to look at Shigaraki. He notices scars on his chest.
Two large lines going across his chest.
He snaps back to reality.
Wanting to lighten the mood he blurts out something he'd later regret.
"so why didn't you invite me?"
He says in a teasing tone. However the two were intrigued by this man.
In their eyes he was something of a greek god. He was cut just like a chiseled statue. The way his hair framed his face was something out of a painting.
There was silence but yet an unspoken conversation of
"I wish we did."
And of course those words broke the silence.
Surprisingly enough coming from a timid and embarrassed Shigaraki.
Dabi and Hawks look in shock.
There's no way HE said that.
The man with murderous eyes who never speaks unless directing an order.
So it was taken as one.
Hawks brings his hands up to Tomuras chin.
He smiles, not teasing but from a genuine happiness.
"Why so quiet?"
Tomura pushes Hawks hand away
"Fuck off. You never saw this okay? I'll kill you if-"
Dabi cuts tomura off.
"if it's any consolation i wish we had too."
Hawks stands there. The only one fully clothed. With any clothes on really. Being talked about like he would have been the life of the party.
"Well... i suppose i could accept now."
Dabi walks to Hawks and strips off his jacket.
"not like that you can't."
Tomura watches in not jealousy but more feeling excluded. He knows he could insert himself but he's embarrassed. Hawks doesn't know what he does or well more of what he doesn't have. Maybe he is jealous. Envious of what they have. What they are.
He puts on his boxers and hoodie but contours to watch as Dabi continues to remove the clothing off of Hawks back.
He cries silently. Quieting his sniffles with the sleeve of his hoodie.
It's always like this. They always go for the real man.
Dabi turns to bring Hawks to the bed but sees shigaraki now clothed.
"Are you tired love? Would you rather do this another time?"
"I'm fine." He pulls on his pants. "Im just..hungry"
Dabi knows this is a lie. Tomura never goes out of his way to eat when he's hungry.
But when he leaves the room it's too late to say anything.
Silence.
Once again.
"Did i ruin it?"
"No, hes just embarrassed or something. It's hard to tell with him."
Dabi and Kurogiri are the only ones in the LOV who know of shigarakis transition.
Dabi knows it's not his place to share Tomuras secret. But if they continue this kind of relationship with Hawks he's bound to find out sooner or later.
"Right when my clothes are off. I guess i can't help that he's a tsundere but he'll come around"
"yeah. he will. let's just watch something until he comes back. I don't feel right excluding him."
"yeah."

I'm going to continue from this part. When writing i get to a point where i don't know what to write anymore so this is only about 1000 words.
I also want to write another story so lmk what you guys would he interested in reading!!
<3