-6-

Dabi P.O.V.
Me and Toga decided to eavesdrop on the he bosses and Kurogiris conversation. He was talking about his crushes. The dumbass probably didn't know the first thing about love. Toga and I came to the conclusion that I had to be one of them. He proudly admitted to being fond of twice which meant that he wasn't annoyed by him. It couldn't be Toga because she's a kid. I originally was just going to fuck around with this idea but seeing then I realized the way he acts when I'm close. He gets tense. Especially when I'm right over him like I am now.
"You really do like me, don't you?"
I won't lie, the way he got all flustered was adorable.
"Wh-what the hell gave y-you that idea!"
"Just your little conversation with Kurogiri. I annoy you to no end and yet you haven't killed me. Not to mention Toga is only 17 and Twice doesn't annoy you like I do. Whoever the other one is doesn't matter to me. I don't mind sharing." I lift his chin up and kiss the scars of his neck. He flinched but didn't pull away. He obviously liked it and just didn't know how to say it. I didn't know how touch starved he was. He let out soft moans and curled his hands on my back. He was so submissive it was surprising. I didn't take him for a bottom.
"I didn't think you'd be submissive like this. I'm not complaining though."
"You and Toga always joke about me being a bratty bottom."
"Yeah but you aren't really being bratty right now. Just kinda chill. It's nice." I hold his waist and burry my face in the crook of his neck
"So which one of us is confessing right now?"
"You, dumbass." I muffle
I want to hold him forever.