-1-

Hawks P.O.V.

I was given the mission to infiltrate the league of villains. I didn't know what I'd be up against. I met a man that goes by the name of Dabi. We got into a fight, given his stain ideologies and the fact that I'm a hero, it was expected. I'd be meeting the boss once I had proven myself. There wasn't much known about this Tomura Shigaraki guy. All I knew was that I'd need to get some information if I was going to meet him. My face was busted but it didn't matter. It stung. A lot. Now that I'm thinking about it. That Dabi guy seemed familiar. His quirk was like endeavors. I'm not sure but something about him reminded me of someone. He even knew my name. Keigo Takami. On the bright side he was kinda hot. Not just his quirk. Something about his homeless aesthetic set me. Once I get home I'll think about it.

Dabi P.O.V.

That stupid ass bird brain. He nearly killed twice. (Twice lives okay my way, my way or the highway)
"Hey dabi?"
He finally spoke
"What it is?"
"I just wanted to make sure this was real. I though I was-"
"Shh just relax. I'm right here. We'll be with the league soon."
"Mmm okayyy"
I know he's in pain right now. I don't want to run in case it hurts him more. He'll have to tough it out
We finally got to the hide out
I would have to explain to boss about everything that happen
He'd be pissed
Especially cuz he took something of a liking to twice
I guess it's a good thing I was there to make sure he didn't die
We almost had that with Magne too (like I said my way or the highway bitch)
Keigo has potential but
He hasn't changed ever sense we were kids
He has the same exact stupid ego and everything
I'm not sure if I can trust him
But I have this feeling
But is it because of the past?
Did I really have a- no
Do I still really have a crush on him?