-5-

Shigaraki P.O.V.
God I have to talk to Dabi just to spite Kurogiri. Why did I agree to this? I can't even stand around him. If I act annoyed it would be stupid because I'm initiating conversation. I hate this. I hate this so much.
"Hey Shiggy!" Toga exclaims when I walk in.
"Heyyyy creep." Dabi glared over at me in a somewhat teasing manner.
"I wanted to see how twice is recovering. He's most useful compared to you bums."
"You are the last person to be calling anyone a bum." Dabi snickered
"He's on the couch! He says he's doing okay." Toga answered
"That's good. Oh and Dabi, I wanted to speak to you about something. Privately."
"Wish me luck, Toga."
"Pfft he won't kill you. It's probably about that bird guy."
Dabi got up from the floor and walked over, slightly towering me. I almost never get intimidated but for some reason I feel so different with him.
"So what did you want to talk about?"
"You and Hawks."
"Oh. What...about us?"
"Well I met him the other day in an ally. He had followed me. How did he know what I looked like?"
"He probably saw a picture from the hero agency or something. I didn't tell him anything about you. He kept talking about wanting to see you. Like you were a prize or something. Given that you're the big baddie and he's a hero."
"Makes sense."
"Oh there's actually something I wanted to talk to you about as well." He started walking to me from across the room, slowly closing the gap until he stopped right in front of me leaving less than a foot of space. He leant down to my ear and whispered
"So you really do like me, don't you?"