-7-

Hawks P.O.V.
I met up with Dabi again for another status report. This time Shigaraki came as well given that we had already met. He seemed tense the whole time, like he didn't want to be there. I doubt Dabi made him come. Dabi doesn't even enjoy the status reports. He claims I'm annoying but he would have killed me sooner if that were true. I think.
Shigaraki kept standing awkwardly. Slouching over and crossing his arms over his shoulders. He looked so uncomfortable. I felt bad even though I had no idea what was wrong. I didn't want to make a wrong move and make him use all five fingers on me but I wanted to know.
"Hey Dabi, what's up with boss man?"
"What do you mean?"
"Just the way he's standing. He looks so uncomfortable."
"Oh uhm... I dunno. He does that sometimes I don't know why."
That sounded like a lie...
"You sure? I'm gonna go and-"
"NO. Don't. I just- when he's like this it's not a good time to talk to him."
"When is it ever a good time to talk to him?"
"Look, hawks. It's not my place to tell you. But I doubt he's gonna want to tell you either."
"Oh I think I know."
"No you don't."
"Mmm I think I do. I'm gonna go talk to him."
"Hawks I swear to-"
"HEY SHIGS!"
"...what." He muffled from the corner. Angry but timid.
"What's up? You've been standing weird and just standing in the corner. Did Dabi dr-"
"Shut up." He stood up and dashed to Dabi. "Let's go."
"Ye-yeah sure." Dabi wrapped an arm around Shigaraki "see you next status report, Keigo."
"Sure! Hope you feel better Shigs!"
"Mmph" he groaned in response.
Then they left.
Is he trans?