-8-

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
MENTIONS OF ANOREXIA
Dabi POV
"Hey Dabi! I wanted to ask you something!" Toga came to me looking like a puppy
"What?"
"Have you ever noticed that Tomu never eats?"
"He's eaten before. He was eating a sandwich the other day."
"Yeah but it was small and he didn't even finish it."
"Is it really our place to look into this?"
"Well; no but I want to make sure he's okay. He's like a big brother to me! Big bro Tomu!!"
Big brother...
"He's not gonna day anything."
"Maybe Kuro knows!"
"Maybe..."
He doesn't eat much at least around us. Not to mention he is pretty lanky for a guy his age. Not to mention his height.
I was snapped out of my thought when I heard Shigaraki yelling and Toga.
"How the hell do- why would it matter anyway? So what I don't eat in front of you guys? I don't enjoy being around you in the first place, never mind eat with you."
It was hard to see but it looked as if Shigaraki was on the verge of tears.
"It's okay boss, I'm not judging. I'm just worried. You're tall and you're like what 20? I just think it's add you're so skinny."
"It's none of your business."
"If ya say so! Sorry I bothered you."
"Whatever just don't do that again."
He went to go to his room but I followed him.
"What the hell Da-"
"She was right wasn't she?"
"Even if she was it's none of her your your business. Get out."
"No Tomura. You have to tell me this kind of stuff. It's okay if you have anorexia. It's not like its rare or contagious. I'll always love you"