4

TW

Moe's POV

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Billie and I are just alike. Instead she's on antidepressants and I'm just over here just dealing with my depression, that's probably the reason why she acts like a child, but the bottle looked damn there full and in her backpack instead of at home, maybe she hasn't been taking them and don't want her parents finding out. Maybe that's the reason she blew up and punched Hannah, but don't give me wrong I would too if I lost my temper. I've always noticed something was off about Billie since the first day of school, she only smiles when I'm around, other then that she's been fake smiling around people, I can tell in her cheeks the way it doesn't match with her eyes, she does a damn well good job hiding it. I don't mean around Derrick and his friends either, because you can easily tell she's uncomfortable, but I mean around someone like DJ, or teacher's, or people in general besides me. Maybe she's only comfortable with me, that probably explains her clinginess. She's always slouching and sleeps a lot, and is overall sensitive not just around Derrick, but In general. I thought it was the side effects of the medicine, or could it just be her depression.

Billie's POV

"Months of pills Billie, all we ask for you is to take them where are the rest of these pills Billie where did you take them?" My mom asked me

"I threw them away okay"

"Billie you're lucky we haven't put you in a mental institution-"

"No I don't wanna go back there" I cried cutting my mom off

"Then you need to go back to therapy"

"No I don't want to"

"Then roll up your sleeve then I'll make that decision"

I rolled up my sleeve on my left arm revealing nothing, just blank skin and faded scars from years ago .

"The other one?"

I rolled up my right sleeve also revealing nothing but then same thing.

"See mommy I'm fine I don't need any more therapy"

"Okay Billie but you're still grounded for the pills I'm not letting you off the hook that easy, no phone for a week" she held out her hand and I took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to her before going up to my room totally fucking furious but hid it, even though my mom is right I do need more therapy and I need to work on my anger. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it, I'm so sick and tired of pretending so much. As long as I'll keep a smile on my face I'll be fine.

I got up from my bed and took off my shirt looking in the mirror looking at all of my scars on my stomach, some fresh and some from days ago, that my parents don't know about because I put them in places they can't see. I took off my pants revealing scars that I made and bruises from where Derrick touched me, he hasn't raped me but If I don't do what he says I'm afraid he just might. I'm a virgin so I don't know what to expect if my first time is going to be with him, I hope not.

So many thoughts roamed through my head as I was always bullied about my weight, I started looking at myself in the mirror differently, I started thinking I would look better if my stomach was flatter, or if my thighs weren't too big, if my cheeks weren't chubby, if my arms weren't too big. If I starved myself, If I went on a diet. Luckily I got over my eating disorder but those thoughts still get to me, so much that I broke down in tears. I hated my body and I hated myself. I'm just a fake to my parents and everyone else. The only real person I feel like I don't have to pretend around...

Is Moe

A/n

What do you think of this so far?

Any predictions?🤔