13

Mentions of the N-word and TW

Billie's POV

"Good morning Billie foods on the table" my mom said with a smile while sorting my medications through the days of the week container

"Morning" I say down at the table for breakfast, I grabbed a butter knife and cut my pancakes into pieces before pouring a light lair of syrup and took a bite of one of the pieces. (I hate a lot of syrup myself😭) after finishing most of my food my mom came over with a cup of water and four pills on a napkin, and at night a sleeping pill to help me sleep throughout the night without waking up from a nightmare.

"Go ahead"

I mentally rolled my eyes and grabbed the pills throwing them into my mouth and downed them with the water.

"Finish up then head to school okay?" She kissed my head then left back into the kitchen. I took the napkin and spat the pills out into it, disgusting I know but I hate taking them. I folded the napkin with the pills in it then stuffed it into my pocket of my sweats to throw away later.

"Can Moe come over later?" I asked my mom and dad as my dad walked downstairs fixing his tie for work.

"Sure as long as you're not doing anything sexual while we're gone"

"Mom!"

"I know what you teenagers do now in days"

"It's not even like that"

"Yeah I don't think my innocent daughter has the intentions of doing that at this age" my dad came up behind me a hugged me even though he was wrong because I was getting my back blown out just yesterday.

"I'll see you later dad"

"Have fun at school sweetheart"

________

Moe

I suffered yet another kick to my stomach by Hannah herself after her and her friends and boyfriend Derrick jumped me for no fucking reason on the side walk, they laughed and walked away like nothing happened and I tried to stand up from the ground holding my stomach In pain.

"Hey I'm back- oh my god what happened to you" Billie ran up to me in worry

"Nothing i'm fine"

"No you're bleeding who did this to you?"

"Hannah, Derrick and their friends"

"C'mon I have a first aid kit at my house" she helped me up and we walked all the way to her house all the way up to her bedroom and into the bathroom, she made me sit on the sink and grabbed the first aid kit, a cloth, and rubbing alcohol. She ran the cloth under some warm water then dabbed it on my cut on the side of my face making me hiss from the sting.

"Sorry"

"It's fine love"

She dabbed the cloth on my cuts cleaning up the blood then grabbed cotton balls cleaning my cuts with the rubbing alcohol, she put on some ointment so they wouldn't get affected then gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"All done"

"You're so cute" I grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to me

"No you" she got on her tippy toes to kiss my lips

"I'm kinda sleepy wanna take a nap?"

"Yeah it's been a pretty long day"

_________

2 days later

H

annah's POV

I went to my locker to start my day at school as usual when a note fell out of it, I rolled my eyes and picked it up thinking it was from some guy here trying to be my secret admirer or something.

Meet me at the rooftop after school

-D

I smiled to myself knowing it was from Derrick since I could tell from his hand writing. I stuffed the note back into my locker and I saw Moe walk by, my friends were standing there staring at me so I pushed Moe making her fall to the floor.

"Whoops" I fake laughed walking away with my friends, I feel bad because Moe and I used to be bestfriend's, but my parents were not happy that she was a lesbian, they made me drop her so I can become popular, I found a popular boyfriend and my life Is great, I just miss my bestfriend, I'm only doing this to make my parents happy and everybody else happy, not that I want to. I made Moe think I hate her to protect her, but I went took far and ruined her life. Billie seems to make her happy though. I don't blame her, Derrick's an ass and I don't know how I fell in love with that douchebag but I do. He's only sweet to me but treats everyone like shit. My friends pressured me into humiliating Billie. I only did it so they can continue liking me, I'm not that bad of a person behind closed doors, at least I think I'm not.

_____

After school I went to go meet Derrick at the rooftop, I'm pretty sure he just wanted to talk about the same bullshit about him wanting to get back together again. The school was empty so I made my way up to the rooftop and held the door with a brick. I walked around looking for him but didn't see him.

"Derrick?" I called out but no answer

I walked farther onto the roof but kept looking back because something didn't feel right, he always plays games like this knowing it would scare me, but this Nigga doesn't care and keeps playing his stupid games on me.

"Derrick this isn't funny come out and stop trying to scare me" I walked further feeling like he was going to pop out at any second and say something stupid

"Where are you?"

All of a sudden I felt pressure onto my back and at that moment I knew it was over for me when I went over that roof and hit the ground all I heard was a scream but I felt no pain but numbness in my body then everything went black.

A/n

Any thoughts?

Any predictions?

Any questions?

Who do you think pushed Hannah?🤔

Sorry for any mistakes