42

Billie

"You think Moe would like it?" I asked Ari and Lori while looking at a dress I had picked out for my anniversary, Moe and me.

"Moe loves everything on you," Ari said.

"No Moe is picky as hell," I sighed in frustration trying to fix the dress in the mirror debating on if I even liked it on me or not.

"The question is do you like it?" Ari said

"No," I huffed looking back at the both of them.

"Don't stress we'll find the one," Lori said.

"Let's take a break and grabb some food," Ari said.

"I don't wanna take a break"

"Billie she's gonna love whatever you put on, we'll take a snack break then we'll look at another store"

"...fine," I went back into the dressing room to change back into my regular clothes.

_________

"How do you feel," Lori said.

I looked in the mirror at the dress that I was really loving, the design and the colors were everything.

"It's perfect," I squealed happily.

"By the way when you said that Moe was picky, does she let you wear the dresses she likes and takes the ones she doesn't like off of you or no?" Ari asked.

"Oh my god shut up," I hit her shoulder.

__________

"Hey beautiful," Moe said as I was coming through the door with my bags, following Lori and Ari behind me with more bags.

"Hiiii," I dropped my bags and ran up to her, I wrapped my arms and my legs around her neck and waist giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Whatchu get?"

"Nothing for you to see yet," I got down from her.

"So I get to see it eventually?"

"Yes"

"Alright," She lowly chuckled.

"How was your day?"

"It was kinda shitty but it's better than most days so I ain't complaining too much"

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you later"

"Okay"

_________

The next day

"I brought you food," I told Moe while stepping into her office with a bag of food and some flowers.

"Whatchu make me?"

"Your favorite, you've been having a rough couple of days so I thought I'd bring you some food and flowers to cheer you up.