7

Moe's POV

After leaving Billie's house that day, I ended up meeting up with DJ and he convinced me to go to some lame ass party but it was lit. I met a girl there and you guessed it we ended up in an empty room and made out. She pushed me against the wall and unbuckled my belt, I pushed her onto the bed then took off my shirt and climbed on top of her, I was high out of my mind and had a bit of alcohol. I pulled out a condom out of my pocket then got down to business if you know what I mean. My phone kept going off but I turned it off not even looking at who was texting me and focused on the girl under me who was clawing the fuck out of my back and screaming at the top of her lungs but I ain't complaining.

_________

I woke up with the bright light hitting the side of my face, which made me turn over and cover my face with the blankets. Memories from last night came into mind and I finally realized I was at home, I'm guessing DJ took me home. I smiled from those memories and finally got up and grabbed my phone. There was a missed call from Billie and like 15 messages from her.

"Shit" I got up and got dressed, I forgot me and Billie were going to get Ice cream and It was already the afternoon, I was supposed to pick her up and we were supposed to walk there.

_______

I walked up to Billie's house and knocked on the door, after a couple of seconds and older women with red hair I'm guessing is her mother answered it.

"Hi how can I help you?" She asked with a smile

"Hi sorry to bother you Is Billie here?"

"Yeah she's up in her room why don't you go right up?"

"Thank you"

I walked in and said hi to her dad before going upstairs to her room and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Go away"

"Billie it's me Moe?"

I heard footsteps then the door opened revealing Billie but she had a pretty angry expression but her face soften when she saw me.

"You're here finally" she smiled and hugged my taller body and I hugged back

"I'm sorry I'm late, some shit went down and I fell asleep late"

"It's fine I'm still in the mood for Ice cream if you want?"

"Hell yeah"

_______

"So what did you do yesterday?" Billie asked. While eating her ice cream in a bowl

"Nothing just met up with DJ and went partying"

"Oh I thought you didn't like parties?"

"I never said I didn't like them I just don't really go to any"

"Oh okay"

Billie's POV

"So what did you do last night?" She asked

"I just watched a couple of movies until I fell asleep" I lied while digging my nails into the palm of my hand, I'm not that good of a liar until it comes down to my parents, truth is I was crying all night because the voices in my head wouldn't stop yelling and telling me negative things, and my parents have all of my medication so I couldn't just shut them out and go to sleep.

"You look tired" she chuckled

"Yeah I am" I chuckled and grabbed her hand "I've missed you" I blurted out

"You saw me yesterday Billie"

"I just missed talking to you"

That was the truth

"Well then I've missed you too Billie"

"Do you want to go to the lake?"

"Yeah that sounds fun"

________

"Slow down" Moe said as I dragged her down to the lake

"C'mon it's empty"

"Wait I don't have any clothes to swim in"

"Me either" I took off my shirt and my shorts then dived into the water coming straight up to the surface. "C'mon"

"Fine" she groaned and took off her hoodie and pants then came into the water, she swam over to me and picked me up completely catching me off guard and I wrapped my arms around her neck thinking she was going to slam me into the water.

"Relax baby" she said while looking me in the eyes, I thought it was going to be a cute moment but my previous thoughts came to life and she slammed me into the water and brought me back up

"You asshole" I gasped and hit her chest

"Ow you smacked me in the tittie"

"You deserved it"

________

"How'd you get that?" Moe asked pointing at my wrist which had a huge red scar on both of them. "I'm sorry you don't have to answer that"

"No it's fine I Just don't like to talk about it"

"I understand"

I turned around on my bed to face her and I played with her curly hair which I love so much. I loved everything about Moe, her caramel skin, her hair, her face, her voice, everything about her just makes me tingly inside, I like the way she looks at me, I like the way she touches me, I like the way she talks to me, and comforts me. She always makes me feel safe and I want to do the same with her, she's my best friend at the moment and I don't think I could live without her. She completes me. I'm just afraid of her leaving me, or hurting me again, I don't like getting hurt by people I love and trust, It's hard for me to let people go.

"What you thinking about there?" She asked me

"Nothing I'm just a little tired that's all"

"Why don't you get some rest it's getting pretty late"

"Please stay I don't like sleeping alone"

"Of course I'll still be here when you wake up"

I smiled and snuggled In her chest while playing with her necklace a she stroked my hair, I started to get sleepy and finally shut my eyes, in this moment the voices went quiet and I felt safe in Moe's arms, I was finally in peace and finally got a good night sleep which I haven't had in years. All thanks to Moe I can finally breathe.