6

Billie's POV

"Moe why are you ignoring me?" I asked her while walking with her on the way home

"Billie I just need space stop following me and stop talking to me right now please" she snapped completely catching me off guard

"I-I'm sorry" I started walking faster up ahead

"Wait no Billie I'm sorry I jus-"

"It's okay Moe I know how annoying I can get I'm not suprised" I smiled and walked away to my house wiping away tears from my eyes, I thought she was my friend but she's just like everyone else In my life, they always turn their back on me when I need them most so I won't and go do something stupid, but me and Moe have similar problems I'm just fucking crazy.. At least that's what people tell me.

I got to my room and slammed my door taking a bouquet of flowers I made off my nightstand and smashed them on my bed and on the floor making all the pedals go flying everywhere, I took the card I made and ripped it to pieces and threw it into the trash. I pushed my nightstand onto the floor making everything slide off of it and and some things broke, I threw my blankets onto the floor and basically tore my room apart. I cried and slid down the wall screaming and hitting myself. I haven't been completely honest, I admit that Antidepressants aren't the only thing I take to keep me sane. My parents didn't send me to a mental institution just because I cut myself. The people there used to put me in straight jackets to keep me from doing much more, I still have scars from trying to break free from it, or the times where they strapped me to the bed which I also tried to break free from, but it was no use since my wrist turned red and purple, and they burned from the pulling and tugging. I remember screaming and crying. I remember the laughters from people who hated me, I remember the abuse that I went through, I remember the drugs they made me take. I remember everybody's face, I remember everything, every little thing.

I like Moe i can't lose her, she makes me sane.

"Fuck" I hit my head against the door after I slowly calmed down from my mental breakdown. Then I heard a knock on my door

"Hey it's me Billie are you okay?" My dad asked

"Go away"

"Billie-"

"Go away go away go away go away go awayyyy" I yelled

I heard footsteps walk away, I don't usually argue with my parents or talk to them the way that I did, but in this state my parents know not to argue with me either.

_________

I was laying in my bed and it was pouring outside, I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I try I just couldn't manage to get comfortable. I heard something at my window, at first I thought nothing of it until I heard it again and again. I got annoyed and got up seeing that there was small rocks being thrown at my window. I looked out of it and to my suprise saw Moe outside of it. I opened it and she climbed on top of the small roof leading to my window and into my room, I was super confused because it was one in the morning, and even more confused of why she was here in the first place.

"Hi" she said taking off her hoodie of her hoodie

"You're soaking wet-"

"Hey don't worry about that I came here to apologize I've been a dick these past few weeks and I'm so sorry for treating you the way I did because you did nothing wrong, so please forgive me"

"I forgive you"

"Thanks Billie I really think you are an amazing person that some people just don't see but I do just to keep in mind" she smiled making me blush but turned away to hide it

"Let me get you some clothes I don't want you getting sick"

"Actually it won't really be nessacerry because I was planning on leaving-"

"No stay.. please?"

"...okay"
______

Moe's POV

After changing into some dry pants and a dry shirt, Billie and I laid on her bed just admiring each other, I haven't really payed attention on how beautiful she really was. She stared at me while running her fingers through my hair. She laid her head on my chest and I stroked her hair until she eventually fell asleep then I did the same.

_________

I rubbed my eyes and sat up not remembering much from last night just that I got high and ended up it Billie's place, I looked around her room and it was really nice actually, I kinda expected it, Billie is very Ocd, so everything was clean and organized. The door to the bathroom attached to her room opened revealing Billie wrapped in a towel, her hair and her body was still wet so I knew she just got out of the shower.

"Sorry I just forgot my clothes I didn't mean to wake you"

"No you didn't wake me you're good don't worry"

"I'm just gonna go get changed" she grabbed some clothes from her dresser and went back into the bathroom. A couple minutes goes by and she comes out now fully clothed but her hair was still wet.

"What days is it?" I asked

"It's Saturday"

"Oh thank god" I laid back down on her comfy bed and she crawled onto it laying her head on my chest and played with my necklace.

"This Is pretty"

"Thanks my aunt brought it back from Mexico"

"I've always wanted to go to Mexico"

"Foods great"

"I know" she continued playing with my necklace "Moe?"

"Wussup?"

"Do you want to be my friend?"

"Of course I do"

"Then don't push me away again...I need you"

"I promise"