𝖝𝖛𝖎. A Philosophy

Kathryn Elizabeth Darcy (first of her name, she figures? Who would name their child like that, twice) is drunk

Kathryn Elizabeth Darcy (first of her name, she figures? Who would name their child like that, twice) is drunk. Like, giggling over nothing and world swaying and head feeling like it's stuck in cotton, drunk. It might be the first time she actually is since coming back, considering the last time she had a beer, they were on the porch and talking about their dreams, and she wasn't all that buzzed.

Aside from them, not much has changed, all things considered.

They're all in the hot tub, drinking and smoking and everything that they should not be doing, but who really cares right now? Not her. For once, she doesn't care about the consequences.

JJ has her Ray-Bans on, wrestling with Pope, the others cheering them on like idiots.

"Do not break my sunglasses!"

"Get it Pope!"

"Get on the leg!" John B cries out.

JJ is tackled on the ground. Kathryn giggles. "Embarrassing."

On the ground, JJ accusedly points at her. "You got floored by Topper!"

"You got floored by Pope." She holds a hand up, the other holding her beer. "No offence, sweetie."

Pope offers her a two-fingered salute. "None taken."

"When did you start wrestling?" John B laughs.

He shrugs, swaying a little. "I dunno." He walks away, arms raised in the air. "I'm done. I'm out of here."

He almost trips on his own feet on his way out, and she thinks she heard him burping.

"Did you have too many beers, my dude?" Kathryn cries out after him in an American accent.

JJ shrieks. Like, screams, voice super high, rolling in the dirt and hiding his face. "Don't do that in public!"

The others blink and snigger. "What just happened?" John B lets out, looking at Kathryn.

"I think JJ has a boner."

"Gross!" Sarah giggles.

Kie, who had been silent for an ominous amount of time, stands up and follows after Pope. She's too drunk to actually worry about what that means for Kie, but puts it in the back of her mind. Maybe they're going to talk. From the smirk on her friend's face, she doubts it.