One (M)

Lisa

The sound of our panting breaths echoed throughout my room. I can feel my heart beating wildly against my chest while looking at the body of the beautiful girl underneath me. Her hair was wild and her lips were swollen from our aggressive kissing since earlier. Her eyes are glossy and dark that you can see the lust through them.

"Fuck. Faster. Go faster L-lis.." Irene bit her lip and grip into my back tightly. I can feel her nails scratched my back when I move my fingers in a faster pace and rub inside her walls. Her moans get louder and her hips starts thrusting upwards to meet my fingers.

"Ahh.. I need more.. L-lis.. please.. more.." she was writhing underneath me and I saw her move her hands to her breast and knead them. I can't help but feel hot at the sexy sight so I lower my head and capture her lips into a bruising kiss. My tongue thrusted into her mouth like my fingers and continue thrusting into her core.

I added another finger, and fuck her deeper with my digits. She gasped and let out a sexy and long moan against my mouth. I kiss her again before lowering my head into her neck, kissing her there. I almost give her a mark when she wrapped her legs around my hips and moaned sexily against my ear but I stopped myself cause I know that I couldn't.

"Ahh.. So good.. Fuck. fuck." She whispered heavy breaths against my ear. She's so hot when she curse. This is one of the things that I like on a girl when we're having sex. I don't know if she knows that it affects me and makes me wild because I was surprised when she did it again.

"Shit. Your fingers Lis.. Ahh Harder.. Fuck me.. fuck me harder.." I pulled back to watch her face and our eyes meet. I rub my thumb against her nub and her mouth hang open in great pleasure.

"Ahh.. Haa.. Right there.." her eyes closed and her moans filled the entire room.

I continue to watch her face before I decided to give her what she wants. I lower my head to her core and swipe  my tongue against her nub. I felt her clenched my fingers before she looks down and meet my gaze.

"Shit.. I'm gonna.. Ahh..Lis.." Her fingers tangled through my hair, pushing me deeper into her core. My tongue work on her clit and when I wrap my lips around it and suck it, she completely fall apart and grip my hair tightly. Her thighs shake uncontrollably and her body convulse in pleasure.

She cum so hard my fingers and mouth  were filled with her sweet juice. I keep pumping my fingers till she finally ride out of her high. When I drew them out, she lightly moan in protest so I make sure to clean her with my tongue to please her. She stroke my hair in appreciation while my tongue swipe through her slit up to her nub. She taste so good I can do this all day.

But Irene was too sensitive she gently pushed my head away from her core when I swipe her nub.

I run my tongue through my lips to savor her taste and face her. She looks so good and thoroughly fucked. I think I can get use to this.

"That was awesome. I knew that you wouldn't disappoint me." Irene gave me a smile before turning towards the table to get her bag. She gets the small card with her name and number written on it. I raised a brow when she handed it to me.

"What is this? A business card? Really Irene?" I said in bewilderment.

"Jisoo told me that you need a fuck buddy who will pay you. Give me a call if you want to talk about it." She stood up and starts grabbing her clothes at the side. I got distracted at her sexy figure that I just gawked at her. She bent down to wear her panties. Damn. she's so hot. Then, started wearing her jeans while meeting my gaze. She smirked when my eyes landed on her bare chest.