Four (M)

Rosé's POV

I went straight to my bestfriend's house Jennie, after school cause I heard that she was now studying at the same school as I but she didn't even tell me. I was so busy this past few weeks cause I was so focused on my plan about making that womanizer Kim Jisoo fall for me that I have no time to visit one of my closest friend. I want to see her so we can catch up with each other's lives. I know that she's busy too especially now that she finally decided to attend school.

Mrs. Oh, one of Jennie's maid told me to wait on the living room while she was preparing a drink while the other maid went upstairs to tell Jennie that I'm here. I roamed my eyes around the house while waiting on the large leather sofa and realized that nothing has changed in this home after all these years. The whole place is huge but it was so quiet like other times that I was here and I can't help but feel a dull vibe everytime that I'm here. Jennie's parents weren't here as always cause they were busy managing their businesses.

I looked up when I hear footsteps down the stairs and my lips formed into a smile when I saw my best friend Jennie walking towards my direction.

"It's nice to see you Rosie. I'm glad that you remember to stop by. I missed you." Jennie said when she reached me and I engulfed her into a tight hug as a greeting.

"I miss you too Jen. I'm sorry if I wasn't in touch this past few weeks. I was just---" Jennie raised a hand to stop me from talking and pull my hand.

"It's alright. But let's continue talking in my room." She lead me upstairs and we walk down the hallway before stopping at the end of the hall. She pressed her fingerprint at the door handle and open it, making a room for me to enter. I walk towards the couch at the side to sit but Jennie gesture for me to join her into her bed.

"Today was an exhausting day so is it alright if I lay down to rest a little?" Jennie turns to me before sitting on her bed.

"Of course. Do whatever you want. We can still talk while you're resting." I sit at the end of the bed and give her a smile. Jennie lays down on the bed comfortably and looks at me.

"So... how are you? Care to share how's your plan progressing? I'm curious cause I actually met Kim Jisoo yesterday. She was in my class." Jennie shared and gives me a curious look.

So they were in the same class? What a small world.

"I wanted to know what was your first impression of her but first, can you tell me why you keep it a secret that you enrolled at our school? I never thought that you would be interested in going to class. You preferred to be homeschooled ever since so the news shocked me when I heard your mom mentioned it to my mom when we met her yesterday. I'm kinda hurt that you didn't even tell me." I pouted my lips in disappointment and Jennie quickly speaks to make an excuse.

"Please forgive me. That was a sudden decision that I made and I was too busy preparing for everything that it slipped my mind. I'm really planning to tell you when I have a chance. I'm sorry Rosie." Jennie sincerely apologized.

"Is that so? Then I think you should at least tell me the reason of your sudden decision to go to school. I deserve to know that as your best friend don't you think?" Jennie just nodded at that and sat up. I looked at her and realized that her expression turned serious.

"It was because of Joohyun.." Jennie muttered.

"Irene? Why? Did she do something again?" I can't help but feel annoyed at the moment.

To be honest, I really don't like her for Jennie ever since she cheated on her once. They broke up that time but they of course reconcile after a few weeks cause Jennie have decided to forgive her for what she did. But if I was in her case, I wouldn't give Irene a second chance. Once is enough to lose all of my trust. I don't believe in 'forgive and forget' or second chances.