Seven

Lisa quietly walked inside room and her eyes scanned around the area. There are leather couches at the center of the room and a flat screen television at the side. She realized how huge the room was. Then her gaze finally landed at the bed, where Irene was sitting comfortably, waiting for her with a smile on her face.

"You made it." Irene enthusiastically said while patting the space beside her.

"Come here and let's talk." she added.

Lisa raised a curious brow when she noticed Irene's playful gaze.

"Why did you tell me to come here? I feel like you're up to something bae." Irene just giggled at that.

"Seems like you really knew me too well Lisa. I'm glad."

"What?" Lisa asked in confusion.

"You know that I feel hot when there's alcohol in my system. I can't help it." Irene shrugged nonchalantly while Lisa's eyes widen at that.

"Wait. Are you serious? You want to do it right now? Irene, your girlfriend is downstairs. This is reckless don't you think?" Lisa said in panic before roaming her eyes around the room.

What if there's a cctv camera here? Whose room is this anyway? Seulgi's?

Irene suddenly burst out laughing at her reaction.

"Relax. I was just messing with you. Now come and sit here beside me. I really want to talk to you about something." Irene patted the space beside her. Lisa heave out a sigh in relief and comply.

She felt relieved that it was just a joke.

She sits beside Irene and turns to face her before opening her mouth to speak.

"If you asked me to meet you here because of what happened, thanks for your concern but I already told you that I was fine earlier. So please don't worry about me anymore." Lisa reassured her.

Irene meets her eyes and speaks.

"I'm glad that you know that I'm worried about you. I know that I don't express much of my feelings sometimes but I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything. I know that we only have a 'contract' but I truly care about you Lisa. Remember that." Irene said in a serious tone and Lisa just nodded her head at that.

"Again. Thank you. I actually don't want you to know that we don't get along but this already happened so.. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you."

"I had a feeling that you don't like each other from the start but I didn't expect it to be this bad. So I want to apologize in Seulgi's place. I was the reason why you two were fighting right?" Irene looks so sure about her statement so Lisa decided to just nod.

"To be honest, I get why Seulgi was mad at me. She already has Jennie as a rival and now she also has me. I would feel frustrated too if everyone was trying to steal the chance to be with the girl that I love away from me. It must be so hard."

Irene just stayed silent after hearing that. She's been ignoring the fact that Seulgi's still in love with her cause she doesn't want their relationship to change. She wants to keep their friendship forever even if she knows that it's selfish. She doesn't want to lose Seulgi but she also couldn't reciprocate her feelings. It's complicated.

Her gaze landed at the photo on top of the bedside table. It was a picture of her and Seulgi. They've been friends for a long time now but not as long as her and Jennie. Sometimes Irene wonder if she would've fallen for Seulgi if she met her first than Jennie.

Lisa suddenly holds her hand waking her up from her reverie.

"I promise that this won't happen again. I'll keep my distance from her to avoid unnecessary conflict. I don't want you to feel responsible for our fight. We have our differences so it can't be helped anyway. Just don't think too much about it alright?" Lisa gives her a small smile and squeeze her hand.