Five

Lisa's POV

I head straight towards the school library to get some sleep there when I noticed that Jennie is here again. I saw her sitting in one of the chairs while reading a book. I didn't expect her to come to school this early. She didn't notice me when I passed by her seat so I just decided not to disturb her. To be honest, I have a lot of things in my mind since last night and seeing her wasn't helping at all.

I felt my cheeks and ears heat up when I recalled the dream that I had last night.

The erotic dream that I had with Jennie Kim.

I don't know why out of all people, I would dream about my lover's girlfriend but sometimes life's just confusing and weird. I admit, I am attracted to her but to dream about making love to her so passionately was just too much. Now I couldn't forget about her voice, her face and her perfect body. I know I sounded like a pervert right now but that dream was just too hot. I can't help it.

I walk towards my usual spot and dropped my bag. Then I slumped on the floor and stretch my legs. I look behind me and get a random book before opening it. After that, I relaxed my body and lean back on the rack, ready to go to sleep when I saw Jennie walking towards my direction. She's probably gonna pick a new book to read. I quickly covered my face with the book and pretends to sleep. I hear Jennie's footsteps approaching until she pass by me and stops at the end of that aisle. I slowly lifted the book to take a peek on her and saw her staring at some book titles in front of her with a serious look on her face. I guess she was contemplating on what to choose. Looks like she didn't notice that it was me who was sleeping or maybe she just chose not to bother me cause she thought I was asleep.

I look at her from head to toe and can't help but admire her cute outfit today. She was wearing a headband again and damn, she looks so cute in that. How can someone look this good everytime? At this point, I think that even if she wears a rag she will still slay it. She's so pretty that my eyes can't take off her.

Jennie finally made up her mind and tried to reach for a book on the shelves but her height was giving her a hard time

Jennie finally made up her mind and tried to reach for a book on the shelves but her height was giving her a hard time. I decided to show myself and help her so I stand up and walk towards her direction. I stopped behind her and reached for the book. I noticed that Jennie flinched when she felt my presence and she quickly look behind her until our eyes meet. I pulled back after getting the book from the shelve and give her a small smile. Jennie completely turns to face me and I hand her the book that she wanted. She quickly bow a little and say thanks.

"It was nice to see you here again Jennie." I friendly greeted and flashed a sweet smile.

"I thought you were sleeping?" Jennie looked at the spot that I was previously sitting at earlier.

"So you knew it was me? Actually I was about to sleep but then I saw you struggling to reach that book so I decided to help you." I teased and Jennie narrowed her eyes at me after hearing that.