HC: Chubby Youtubers Celebrating Your Birthday (Part 3)

A/n: Here's a nice fluffy Headcanon!

GarukuBluemoon
. The night before your birthday your friend Gar came over surprising you with armful of sugary junk foods, sodas and planning on kicking your butt at video games.
. The whole night you two spend joking around playfully shoving each other trying to district one another from Mario Kart, mostly you were losing due to being distracted watching Gar mindlessly stuffing his face with random chocolate bars, brownies and cupcakes getting some crumbs in his black beard and a blush settled on your cheeks seeing his large plump gut bloating steadily against his snug blue shirt raising a few inches exposing his tanned hairy paunch.
. Eventually feeling a slight pressure on your shoulders and hearing a soft snoring sound you realise Gar had fallen asleep, not wanting to wake up the sleeping chubby male you just sat there awkwardly wrapping an arm around Gar's body and fell asleep.
. The first thing you wake up to is something warm and soft against your hands which you gently squeeze and move your hands around feeling your fingers brushing against hair, opening your eyes realising that your hands in the middle of the night snuck underneath Gar's shirt squeezing and rubbing the man's round doughy beerbelly you immediately blush taking your hands away.
. After a quick full filling breakfast which you made sure your friend ate enough for two people cause breakfast is the most important meal of the day Gar grabbed your hand dragging you out for a day of fun!
. Gar knows all your hobbies/interest firstly if you are an artist or just to love drawing/painting he would take you to a crafts store where he could buy you empty canvases or gift you a drawing tablet.
. If drawing wasn't your interest but reading or video games Gar would take you to a few book stores/gaming shops buying you a few things that he knows you been interested in getting but never had the chance.
. Throughout the morning you would feel absolutely spoiled but feeling a little guilty that Gar was spending quite a bit of money on you, decidedly you also begun to try and spoil your friend back as thanks from buying him some pokemon cards to buying him alot of snacks!
. Every ten to fifteen minutes you would happily give Gar a couple of hot dogs from the vendor, a large double scoop ice cream, a large bottle of cool soda!
. With all of your spoiling Gar jokingly thinks it was his birthday but he couldn't refuse any free food as he happily eats everything you give him causing his basketball plump gut to bloat outwards making his two sizes too small blue shirt to ride up exposing inches of tanned paunch to the elements!
. Every few minutes Gar would be spending trying to pull his shirt down trying to cover his belly which his shirt just bounces straight back up and reassuring your friend you gently give his midsection a soft pat causing it to wobble making Gar blush!
. Just before lunch time you know Gar needs to go back home having to attend some other things you give him a huge hug platonicallly kissing his chubby cheek and giving him a small letter telling him to read it when he gets home!
. The letter itself contained thanking Gar for the wonderful friendship you two have, thanking him for always being there for you and for making you feel special on your birthday!

Lordminion777
. You and Wade have a more sibling relationship than a friendship with Wade acting as a protective teasing big brother glaring at anyone who potentially is flirting with you whether it be with one of his close friends or even with one of the egos, you acting more like the younger sibling you being the little mischievous prankster with setting up little pranks to ruin Wade's day a small bit.
. Waking up on your birthday and grabbing your phone first thing you realise you have fifty messages some from your friends, some from your family and forty-two messages were simply from Wade!
. All the messages from Wade were birthday related puns... Nothing but puns and jokes!
. Rolling your eyes at the not so funny puns you started the day like other day wearing some loose comforting clothes not expecting to leave the house and sat down enjoying you breakfast and a nice warm cup of coffee.
. Halfway through the breakfast you begun to hear strange banging sounds emitting from one of the spare bedrooms and obviously too tired to care about a potential dangerous person breaking in you stand up holding your cup of coffee and went to investigate.
. Standing in the doorway you watch in amusement with raised eyebrows as Wade somehow wedges himself stuck through one of the small window opening his round chubby red face staring at you asking for help as the window frame creates a noticeable muffin top!
. Listening to Wade pleading for help you slowly finish your cup of coffee before taking your phone out taking a few photos to embarrass Wade about later then finally grabbing his hands and spend the next five minutes trying to pull him free.
. Eventually with enough effort and slight cracking sounds from the window frame Wade finally slides into your apartment quickly pulling his red shirt down over his large doughy gut as well as pulling up his basketball shorts that slid down lower on his hips due to all the wiggling and pulling.
. Without warning Wade effortlessly tosses you over your shoulder without your permission and carries you out of the house as you stared at the ground and at Wade's chunky bubble butt!
. "I'll always asked to be kidnapped on my birthday Wade! Thank you for this, the whole world can see me in my pyjamas" You sarcastically muttered to yourself sticking your tongue out once you hear him laughing as he takes you to a secret location that he can't tell you.
. Apparently the location was crazy golf with both of your and his close friends as everyone shouted happy birthday gifting you a a massive birthdya balloon that was tied around your wrist and obnoxiously hilarious too big neon pink sunglasses!
. Totally good/Bffs with Molly, Amy and Evelien! Totally haven't formed a group chat with them talking about all stupid hilarious situations their boyfriend's have gotten into and totally not planning on teaming up kicking the men's butt at golf!
. Golf with Wade plus with the other lads are hilarious watching them roasting/teasing each other everytime they miss, being the teasing mischievous person you couldn't help but add fuel to the flame teasing Wade!
. Everytime Wade challenges you to do better you simply walk up with your putt and ball playfully poking/rubbing Wade's rotund beerbelly for good Luck causing everyone to laugh at the man's reaction, every time this happens you always either get a hole in one or two and proudly sticking your tongue out at Wade!
. To any outsider you and Wade act like siblings especially with the way you two act but in fact you two are very close friends.
. It was one of the best birthdays you ever had something simple and fun with your friends and afterwards you took everyone out for some ice cream watching as all the men eat their weight in ice cream.