HC:Chubby Septic Egos With A S/O Around Christmas (Part 2)

Robbie
. This man absolutely loves everything about Christmas from spending the holiday with his family and his S/O, getting random presents that he always treasures and carefully handles with nothing but love to desperately wanting to meet Santa to talk to the magical man in person!
. Robbie isn't a morning person at all with the temperature outside being absolutely cold he's more incline to stay in bed keeping his thick flabby arms locked around your body cuddling you like a koala and pressing his chubby round face against your chest.
. Needing to get out to make breakfast for your loveable sweet zombie you gently combing a hand through his purple hair before prepping ticklish kisses all over his face making him giggle/gurgle happily very reluctantly letting you go!
. At every breakfast you coming back with enough food to feed two people sitting back down on the bed resuming the cuddle session with your boyfriend before slowly feeding him the food that you have cooked watching Robbie smiling climbing on your lap before trying to feed you as well!
. You could never say no to the chubby zombie!
. The first time Robbie saw snow he was shocked never seeing this much white snow in his life and putting some thick warm clothes on him/his purple coat refuses to zip up due to how large/round his doughy belly is that always bounces whenever he walks!
. You teached the zombie how to make a snowman and in his excitement he started to run around the garden rolling up large perfect sphere snowballs in different sizes shocking you because you never seen your boyfriend run before mostly preferring to walk!
. Robbie is very artistic!
. The ego perfectly making a perfect snow sculpture of himself and you holding hands going into much detail as possible, you are one proud S/O taking a few photos of Robbie's achievement sending them in the group chat with the rest of the egos!
. You made a deal with a certain glitchy demon if he dresses up in a santa costume and acts like Santa in front of Robbie that you would bake your famous delicious cookies enough for him to last a year!
. None of the Septics can resist your famous cookies!
. Reluctantly Anti agreed although he questioned about how he suppose to realistically look like the jolly old fart, with a help of Marvin casting a spell as the two of you watch Anti's green hair/brown beard changes into the same white colour of the snow before the demon's slim body begun to plump up uncontrollably causing his black shirt to ride up his growing swelling beer belly acting more like a crop top by the second with the button on his jeans popping off loudly and seams splitting open loudly!
. Anti wasn't amused by this at all especially since his shirt and jeans ripped to shreds leaving him standing in front of you looking much bigger/softer than your boyfriend in a ill-fitting knife themed underwear that Marvin playfully teasing the fat demon giving his huge dome of a stomach a good rub/smacking his wide chunky butt making him blush!
. After all of that happening you dragged the demon downstairs who's in the costume that definitely looks a little snug around his thicker softer body with his big belly sagging over the black belt creating a noticeable muffin top/the golden buttons on the fluffy red jacket pulling slightly to his red pants unable to cover all of his butt showing off his butt crack.
. Robbie was ecstatic to finally meeting Santa that he rushed over hugging/squeezing the chubby glitchy demon talking a mile a minute thanking Santa for having the sweetest/cutest/kindest S/O in the world along with having the best eat family he could ever have!
. Poor Anti was stunned trying to remain in character acting kind/sweet ruffling the zombies hair asking him what he wanted for Christmas with a never fading blush staying on his chubby cheeks feeling Robbie's protruding plump belly rubbing/pushing against his much bigger heftier beerbelly!
. You didn't predict for your easily excited undead boyfriend to push Anti into the chair that tightly squeezed around his lower body sitting on his lap trapping Santa underneath him before steadily shoving handfuls of Christmas themed cookies into the man's mouth forcing him to eat.
. You recorded the whole thing knowing that this was one of Robbie's favourite memories of Christmas as well as to show the egos what happened knowing it would embarrass the glitchy demon!
. Robbie loves sitting on your lap!
. Every night is movie night in the septic house as the egos gather in the dark living room with the zombie joyfully sitting on your lap leaning fully back with his head on your chest as you carefully have your chin on top of his head watching Christmas movies!
. Robbie loves being fed so throughout the movie you would slowly handfeed handfuls of popcorn from the large blue bowl making him wiggle on your lap from the overload of happiness, his yellow shirt clinging tightly to his beach ball paunch that slowly bloats bigger making the material ride up and even popping the button off his jeans making Robbie groan in relief while your free hand lovingly rubbing soothing circles across his belly.