Secret Birthday Party

A/n: Requested by anonymous

The Iplier's are known to celebrate all kinds of holidays occasionally getting a little too excited with planning special holiday themed events and sometimes going overboard with decorating the manor. A few infamous incidents that have occurred due to the ego's overexcitement were Bing's favourite holiday of April fools hiding underneath tables and around corners spooking random egos enough causing them to scream very loudly or making doctor iplier spill his plate of spaghetti down the stairs, or the time Wilford decorated the whole manor in Easter themed decorations setting up a chocolate egg hunt for the majority of the egos to find all over the building before using his powers to conjure up the biggest chocolate egg spending the next two hours handfeeding the chunks of the chocolate egg to a very flustered demon trying to get him involved in the holiday.

There was one holiday that the Iplier's took very seriously knowing it is one of the most important holidays to get right which is birthdays. When it comes to birthdays the Iplier's go all out careful planning secret events for whoever the ego's birthday was and it was a good time to show and remind the ego that they are loved in the group, most of the egos have their birthdays separately leading to have many different small parties or events taking place but the next upcoming birthday that is rapidly coming shares between two egos.

Dark and Eric shared the same day for their birthdays the Iplier's planning on throwing something special just for them.

At the crack of dawn the sun slowly rising across the horizon calmly banishing the previous night away the woodpigeons started to tweet noisily in the trees that echoed in the still silent forest. A lone light shined through one of the windows of the manor that was connected to the meeting room most of the egos were gathered around the large wooden table with each ego taking their usual seats leaving three empty chairs two belonging to the birthday egos and the other one belonging to Wilford who was standing up in front of a whiteboard.

"Listen up chaps we have one chance to surprise Dark and Eric. We need to be quick yet silent we can't let them know what we planning, every single one of us have a crucial role to play to throw the best damn party for them. Let's briefly go over our roles once more to make sure no one forgets" Wilford calmly yet seriously spoke out to the group of egos his usual pink suspenders along with a yellow button up shirt gone replaced by a camouflage jumpsuit.

"Jim's here! Jim's shall distract Eric keeping him in his room by playing video games and junk food" The twin's spoke completely in sync from their positions at the table peeking their heads over the large boxes that sat on the table which contained decorations.

"Bro, my job basically the same but distracting Dark. Have you tried distracting him before it's hard but leave it to the coolest android, I'm sure my present for him shall give you some time and... Fill him up" Bing added once Wilford pointed at him to speak up. The chubby android lightly patted the black and orange wrapped box next to him letting out a mischievous chuckle already having a plan on slowing the demon down.

One by one Wilford pointed at each ego listening to them shortly describing their role in the plan from King and him taking up the job of inflating a bouncy castle and the obstacle course, Host and Bim setting up tables and putting up decorations around and outside of the manor, finally doctor Iplier setting up a little emergency area in case anyone gets hurt along with barbequing with Google. Once everyone said their roles Wilford clapped his hands quietly making sure it wasn't too loud before grabbing his jumpsuit and ripping it off to reveal his usual attire of a pink suspenders with a yellow button up shirt and tight pink pants.

"Let's get this show on the road chaps! Time to make this birthday a day for the two men never forget" with that the Iplier's scattered from the meeting room with Bing and the Jim twins separating from the others going down the hallway that led to the bedrooms while the others carried the boxes downstairs to the back garden to set things up.