HC: Dating Wug Would Include

. Wug is quite the affectionate humanoid bean.
. Whenever he can get the chance Wug would sneak his large hand linking it with yours or have his arm draped over your shoulders pulling you into his side.
. When he listened to you explaining about human holidays Wug was quite excited to partake in many of them from covering the whole bedroom with Easter eggs to even trying to dress up as Santa to give you presents.
. Wug never liked the idea of Valentines day mainly due to the fact that he believes that there shouldn't be a day just to be romantic, to Wug many days should be about being romantic towards your partner.
. Every single day Wug would surprise you with a large breakfast in bed pulling you on his lap and spending the next twenty minutes feeding you while terribly complimenting you mainly from his very glitchy bad translator!
. Random little dates while travelling throughout space.
. If you were on the spaceship nowhere near any planets Wug more than happy to setup a romantic candle lit dinner in one of the ships basements or even just having a nice cuddle session in the holographic room where you two could pretend to be on a beach!
. However if you were on a planet Wug would go a little overboard into spoiling you gifting you some alien crystals to lightly stuffing you throughout the day keeping you well fed!
. Wug came from a species where the bigger the person is the more beautiful and gorgeous they are, Wug just wants to show the whole galaxy/universe how beautiful you truly are!
. Your clothes definitely look a lot more snug due to Wug spoiling you rotten treating you like a king/queen your soft round belly bulging outwards bouncing slightly as you walk and occasionally poking out from under your shirts, your pants/jeans perfectly wrapped around your wider hips showing off your chunkier butt and thicker thighs!
. Everytime Wug watches you eat or simply dancing around in the kitchen cooking noticing your soft body his blue eyes on his mask would change into pink love hearts constantly.
. The few times that you accidentally popped a button off your pants Wug would swiftly take off his helmet/mask revealing his face that only you get to see crawling under the table where he mumbles loudly while kissing and sucking hickies across your plump taut gut making you blush!
. Wug is a little self-conscious about his body its mostly the reason he hardly takes off his armour/helmet but with you he would slowly take it off revealing his blue slightly hairy toned body, you would notice alot of scars covering Wug's toned blue stomach and chest but always kiss every single one telling Wug how handsome and strong he is!
. Wug is quite protective over you!
. If Wug sees someone trying to flirt with you his blue eyes turning red as he comes upto you wrapping an arm around your waist and harshly glare at the person even having a hand on his gun until the person leaves!
. Wug loves to play pranks on everyone!
. Wug is the master prankster!
. Visiting the Invincible II frequently Wug easily manages to prank the crew the few days you two were visiting from Wug feeding the captain some dehydrated food and giving them some water watching as the captains stomach starts to swell/bloat outwards to managing to turn head engineer Mark into a massive floating balloon tying a string around his swollen foot and giving him to you leaving Mark as a balloon for several days!
. You weren't safe from Wug's pranks!
. One time Wug fed you a slice of blueberry pie being all romantic in front of everyone on the Invincible II as everyone watches you slowly turn blue, you only notice something was wrong when your stomach gurgled as you watch your basketball round belly steadily swelling outwards before the rest of your body caught up as your clothes ripped to shreds becoming a massive round blueberry!
. Wug refused to leave your side for the next few days just cuddling and kissing every inch of your round blue body!
. Wug struggles to understand the meaning of playful teasing!
. Once he heard head engineer Mark jokingly teasing you in a playful manner but Wug thought it was an insult as he storms over dragging Mark somewhere deeper into the ship where the head engineer would end up much bigger than you to teach him a lesson!
. Wug is a gentle giant with a huge kind heart that he spends most of his days to make you happy and comfortable!