DISPUTE (edited)

Athena ignored her and focused on the guy.

"Because you're pretty," he said bluntly. He didn't seem bothered by what he did, only trying to avoid Athena's gaze.

Athena was furious as was evident in her cheeks as they turned red instantly.

The memory of those who had just faded played in her mind.

"Hey! What is it with you?! Do you realise you could have caused her her death?"

"Is that my thank you for saving us both?" He scratched the mess of blond on his head. No one cared about their looks, at this point.

"You fool! You could have committed murder!" Athena shouted in his face with so much energy. She was furious and embarrassed.

The girl who had wanted to attack him earlier had backed off and watched what was happening in bewilderment.

"And what's wrong with being a murderer?"

They whirled around to the feminine voice that'd echoed across the room as it lit up in a corner, introducing a pair of high heels.

The sound of her heels filled the room which had gone completely silent. Everyone's attention was on the approaching lady.

The stomping of boots could also be heard and was soon linked to some people coming from the open door behind the lady. They shone heavy light around so that it was hard to identify these new company.

The lady's face soon became clear, the more she advanced. She looked a woman in her forties. Her black hair was tighed back in a ponytail.

She was dressed in a business outfit of a fitted jacket and a matching skirt that feel just above her knees, hugging her hips perfectly.

She wore heavy makeup, and especially obvious was her red lipstick.

Two men flanker her sides. They were wearing the same jackets with the picture of a woman's head and snakes for hair.

Their jackets were long-sleeved, however. Some tattoo could be seen on the exposed parts of their necks.

They were all muscularly built and had an unfriendly faces which contrasted from the woman. She had a smile on, but that too was not genuine.

She placed her hand on her hips and observed everyone, revealing the same picture of the woman with snakes for hair on her inner white shirt.

"Could anyone please tell me what's wrong with that?" She asked again with a big grin on her face as she looked from person to person. "'Cause that seems serious."

Everyone just kept on gaping at her.

Athena stepped forward. "What do you mean that seems serious?!"

"Why are you killing us one by one? Is this some kind of a simulation?" A woman yelled from the crowd, in support, as the rest of the crowd inched behind Athena.

"Stop," ordered the woman.

"And why should we listen to you?" a man shouted from within he crowd. "Come on, let's burst out of here. Let's do it now that they have no weapons!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. We don't need weapons to deal with you as you yourselves have figured. We rule out the disobedient." The woman spoke very calmly. "Don't take another step closer."

She pointed behind her with her thumb, "That side is for the uneliminated beginners, while yours is the Gordon Eradicators."

Everyone hesitated.

"Hey, what do you want from us, and what's all this bullshit you're saying?" The guy with Athena spoke up, braking the eerie silence. "At least tell us something to calm us down, we are not brainless human beings, you know!"