PROPER PLANNING (edited)

Athena kept staring at the tray in her hands as she walked away from the queue she was in to one of the tables nearest to her.

There were only five tables with lot's of chairs around them.

She placed the tray down and pulled out the chair then sit on it.

DAD had said they must be exhausted and hungry and Said they were going to the diner room to eat.

This made Athena a little happy. She was hungry and tired after she had ran that stupid race to escape and still she was stuck with the Eradicators.

Her stomach grumbled, she was really starving and even her head is telling her to be skeptical about eating from them, she still wants to eat and convince herself not to worry about that.

They won't hurt her since she's needed for training, that was what she thought to convince herself but despite all that effort, it was saddening for her to find out what she were going to eat.

Unfortunately it wasn't anything delicious like chicken but instead it was a greenish soup that looked like a concoction to her.

It looked so disgusting to her and she wanted to curse at the people here.

Another tray was set beside her, she turned and saw the blonde guy settling down beside her.

She frowned and she immediately got up whilst hitting her fist on the table.

The guy turned to her shocked then got up when he noticed her standing. "What is the matter now?" He asked seeming genuinely worried.

"You," she pointed at him, "Don't follow me." She ordered.

She took her tray and walked away to another table.

She settled down but seconds later, another tray was placed beside hers and the blond guy settled down in a chair close to her.

"Hey what is it with you?" She asked annoyed. She glanced down at his green shirt to look at his code name.

They were all given a green big T shirt with their code names written at the side.

"SOX." She called out, "What is your deal with me?" She asked again. "You said I was dumb so why do you keep hanging around me?"

SOX sighed. "You're something else you know that! I should be the one mad and ditching you but you're the one giving me an attitude?" He scoffed

"Why wouldn't I give you an attitude?!"

"Well maybe because I've been helping you? You really don't know how to make allies. You won't last long." He shook his head. "And what's so wrong that I did?"

"You... You're non repentant! Don't think that SET has justified what you did!"

"Oh my gosh, not this again."

"What? You thought you'll just get a little scolding and that's it?"

SOX sighed frustratedly and rolled his eyes. He focused on Athena again,
"Well... At that moment when I did it, I didn't feel myself. It was like I wasn't myself." SOX admitted.

Athena gave it some thoughts and it seems to make sense to her.

"Ah you should have said that a long time ago instead of pretending to be non repentant and arrogant. You seem like a jerk you know that?"

"What difference would it have made?" He shrugged his shoulders and raised a brow at her.

"Oh it would have made a lot of difference. I think they installed something inside us that allows them to control our decision. I think that was what happened. It was not your fault." She explained then gave him a small smile. She felt a little at ease now.