Drumsticks

Eddie fanfic: SMUT AND CUSSING TW

I had just gotten out of 4th and was walking down the obnoxiously loud hallway. I looked around and noticed Eddie swiftly turn his head away from me and walk off. The hell? I thought to myself. Is he high right now, aw shiiiiit I have to deal with him later at home. Now that I think about it, we've had some cough* sexual cough* tension. Wait, havent we fucked before! We were drunk it probably ment nothing. Meh I might talk about it to hi- "What the fuck!" I yelled after the guy who had just passed me knocked my books out of my hands. then poured his soda on them. "Seriously Jason," "Thats low even for a fucking Jock." I scolded as I was picking up my books and shaking them. SHIT my history book is ruined! "Not my fucking fault, it was an AcCIdeNT." I walked of flipping him off while doing so.

I sit down with the nerds at the end of their table after getting lunch. I overhear the geeks talking about DnD when The dick Head Jock passes me saying "You know I think we should hook up sometime, hottie." "Oh you can shove it dickhead." I mumble, looking down at my plate with anger. I was sitting on the edge of the table across from Eddie, he had his drug box in hand talking to some senior. "What! Did you just say slut?!" He yelled, I stood straight up out of my chair. He had a couple inches on me but I was not gonna let that bitch talk to me like that! "Oh really?! Said the guy who has a FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!! Who is trying to get with someone who could easily kill him! Boy you do not wanna mess with me I will FUCK. YOU.UP. So you better watch you damn mouth." He looked at me with fear and terror in his eyes, I LOVE IT. I had attracted the whole cafeteria, but specifically Eddie, he is staring at me like I am a piece of meat and he is a wolf. I smirked as Jason walked off with his head down like a scared dog with his tail between his legs.

I sat down with satisfaction that I had never felt before, like I just won a battle. Oh wait I did, with the smug smirk on my face. Now all if the nerds fear me, hehe. Their faces are shocked that I just did that. "Knew you had a little fight in ya but not that much damn!" Eddie called out, the other guys laughing at this. "Y'all think I was kidding? I know how to dispose of a body in less that twelve hours." I stated with absolute seriousness.

I unlocked the door with my keys to the front door on Eddie's and I's home to find that I am alone at home." FINALLY SOME GOD DAMN PEACE!" I shouted with the top of my lungs. I went back to my room and got out my drum sticks. I was walking over to my ds (drum set) and put of my noise cancelers and started playing some parts of The Chain and Man Overboard .

I was playing for about 5 minuets and I must bit have heard the frond door open. I found my self making eye contact with Eddie as I realized he had been in my room watching me. (He usually gets home after y/n because he has to talk with his nerd group, Hellfire club.) "that sounded pretty good," he stated, "But you need to keep the beat a little better." He said while walking slowly over to me and stepping behind me. He traced down my arms with his finger then grabbing my wrist with, what the right word, domination. He took my headphones off with his other hand setting them on side table.

While grabbing my other wrist he whispered into my ear "Y/n, you have to do something like this," he started to beat the drum slowly. Then pushing his back up against me with his chest while doing so. My mind was racing and I could feel my cheeks heating up, I turned my head away from his. Hoping he never saw my cheeks, I look at his tattooed arms holding me, he tenses his muscles.

He chuckles(I know that was cheesy) in amusement at my actions, he let go of my hands and put his on my thighs. He moved them up and down getting closer to my inner thighs. My breathing intensifies, and I knew he could tell, as he mumbles into my ear, "You like that?" I nod. "Use you words Darling~". "Y-ye- mph" he presses up onto my clit "a-a-ahah" I bite my lip knowing if I make too much noise our neighbors will hear, I really dont want Max to be traumatized. I realize his hand had left my clit, now im wet, shittt. "Thats it for today's lesson~" he says seductively while stumbling out of my room.

Word count not including this 854