-Drumsticks part 3-

Y'all are horny bastards, (I am too) you know the drill. Tw: smut and cussing.

(Continue where we left off)

"Hey uh, could you get out for a moment Dustin? I need to talk to Ed's. And no in not gonna try and make out with him while your outside." I say after he actually takes the bleach. "Yeah okay, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to Mikes house, he's waiting in the living room." Dustins says turning his back and walking out, "Yeah Ill be right out." He says agitated. I start to undress assuring him im not trying to be sexual, in ANY way. Just changing into more covering clothes. A pair of black ripped baggy jeans and a neon green hoodie. "What the hell, no sexual shit?" Eddie whisper yells at me as I pull the hoodie over my head. "Because if we do they'll hear us fucking horny bastard!" I whisper yell back at him walking out the room. Him following right after me, "Your gonna pay for that later, fucking slut." He growls at me just before he walks in-front of you, knowing damn well he ain't kidding.

I go back to my room, not making eye contact as I leave. Hearing the nerds talking about what Dustin saw only a few minutes ago. Wishing the moment would have gone on forever, I flop down on my full sized bed, bouncing a few times. Screaming into my mismatched pillow case, out of anger and being aroused alone. I get up and look over to my cassette player, I walk over and grab it, putting in paranoid by Black Sabbath. Lying down on my bead agaun with the cassette in hand. Letting it play, I fall asleep till about 6:00 when Eddie came back in waking me up. "Get up, were going over to wheelers house." He orders you. "No, I dont really feel like it. Sorry." I say back in a bratty voice back to him. "Excuse me, darling, im the boss." He growls back looking me straight in the eye. "Who put you in charge?" I answer in a mocking voice "Dont try me princess, you know damn well were both going over to Mike's house!" He starts to get angry, "...Make me~" I give him the brattiest smirk of all time.

     He pinnes my hands above the bed with a tight gril in one hand. He  takes me by surprise, I stick my tongue  out. Only for it to me taken into his mouth. His exploring mine, I go along with it only to pull away, "this is the opposite of what your wanted me to do." I snicker, slipping out of his grip, I go brush my hair and teeth leaving him there. He looks at me with lust in his eyes, blinking slowly getting out of my room. Looking at my ass as he walks by, "Dont know where this brat energy came from, but I want it gone by dinner." He mutters as we get into his car, going to Mikes he places his hand on my thigh gripping it tightly.

  We arrive at Wheeler's house walking up to the front door ringing the doorbell, Eddie turn his head my way,"remember what I said darling, by dinner." The door opens to see Nancy behind it, Eddie runs down to the basement and I stay up with Nance. "So, heard you and Eddie, had a little, encounter." She whispers raising her eye brows up and down. "Oh my god I cannot tell you how food it felt, dustin walked in on one of our more, less... physical moments." I whisper just loud enough for her to hear me. "Hey y/n, could you cone check my tattoo out, its a new one and I wanna show you." Eddie says walking up the stairs of the basement going to the bathroom. I follow knowing he's about to het sexual, I smirk back at Nancy. We go into the bathroom not even seconds after were in there, he mocks the door and pins me up against it. Going for my neck almost instantly, finding my sweet spot even faster.

"Ah-"I cover my mouth knowing Mikes family is down the hallway. He starts to make hickeys and bit marks around it. I let out small muffled whimpers, his hand pulling mine if my mouth. "Let the whole world know your mine fucking slut~" he groans onto your neck. The vibrations sending shocks through my body. His hands glide up my waist before grasping my plump breasts taking off my hoodie for me. His moth leaving kisses and hickies all down my neck and collar bone, sucking on one if my nipples playing with the other in his masculine hands. His other hand moving down my body, the silver rings cold against my skin. Tugging at my jeans pulling them off for me, squeezing why ass with his hand. My whimpers turn into small moans. "Your so hot right now princess, tour being suck a good girl for your daddy~" he says switching breasts.

Word count-857

A/n- thank you so much for 1k reads, I know its not a lot but I am so thankful that you that read these. Most requests will be taken, there will be a part four. <33