- The Campaign -

Tw: Smut and a little chocking

   You were on your way to a campaign that Eddie invited you to. You pull into the drive way wondering why Eddies car was the only one there. Im probably just early, you think to yourself getting out if your Mustang. Waling into the school you realize the normal DnD room is locked. Looking all around you find no one. You question where Eddie if his car is there. You pull your hair back with one hand, letting your fingers run through it. Suddenly your pinned against the wall, your face on the lockers. "Hello, Princess. Have you realized theres no campaign?"

   You realize its Eddie that's pinning you. "Yeah, I kinda got that. So why am I here then Eds?" You question him turning to face him, he stops your body mid turn and pushes you against the lockers with his hand on your neck. "Did I say you could face me?" He mutters into your ear. His hands glide down your waist. "Go ahead, face me." He says resting his hands on your hips. Going strait for your lips he kisses you roughly, you try to get a word out "What ar-" You get cut off by him kissing you again. Accepting it and kissing back, you open yoour mouth to breath instead he slips his tongue   inside. You both having a full on make out in the school after hours. Your both loving it, his left hand going behind your neck and the other slipping up your tank top.

   His cold hand and ring against your skin giving you butterflies. His hand tracing around your back and stomach. He leaves little kisses going down your jaw to your neck. You tilt your head to give him more access to your neck. He already knows where THAT spot is leaving hickeys and kisses around it making you give out little whimpers. "Mmm- mph." His hand that was previously around your neck travels down your thigh, getting closer tracing the fabric of your sweats. Your underwear soaked, the need for touch is making you squirm. His hand going under the elastic in your pants. Slipping under your panties, he rubs you clit, giving you the satisfaction.

  "Mph- ha-ah, mh." Little moans coming out of your mouth as the stimulation of his hand and mouth overwhelm your body. He pushes two fingers into you, "Mph, Eddie!" You Scream his name, not caring if anyone hears you.
  Y'all can imagine the rest, yw. BYYEEE<

Totale word count - 424