-Drumsticks part 4 -

Thus chapter is going to be like ALL smut.
Tw:SMUT LIKE MAJOR and cussing :)

"Eddie!" I hear Mike yell, we both just ignore and he starts to finger me, curling his fingers. The cold rings ending chills throughout my body, "mhp-" I moan as he starts to nip at my nipples. "EDDIE!!" We hear him yell again, this time Eddie stops. "Im sorry princess but my duties call, we'll continue this later." He says as he unlocks the door and winks at me. I get my clothes and put them back on, acting like nothing happened I walk out. Nancy takes a look at my neck an smirks raising her eye brows, Mrs.Wheeler is red in the face. Oops, fucking Eddie. "Soo, how was the tattoo?" Nancy asks in a totally fake voice. "Good, it was a uh- skull on the back of his neck." I say smiling, "Eddie will have to show it to us sometime too." Mrs.Wheeler ads in smiling. Nancy and I just snicker, Holly wondering why were are acting weird. Dinner is finally done, and Eddie gets a plate for me and starts to get me food.

"No, I think i can get my own food, thanks." I say taking the plate from him, I know what im doing. Hehe.. "Okay just get something heathy, dont you have a volleyball game tomorrow?" He says looking at me THAT way. "Yeah I do, I'll be fine." I say smiling going right past the vegetables. "You should still get them." He says in a more stern voice, "Make me." I say tilting my head, all the attention on us. "Okay fine, not my fault it you lose tomorrow." He says walking past me, I bite my lip stopping the laugh from coming out. I go sit down and Eddie sits beside me, his hand going below the table. What. Did. I. Do. His hand starts trailing up my thigh, making my breathing get heavier. "So, how have you been y/n?" Mrs.Wheeler asks me, "Ive been doing- fine. How- about you?" I say getting just a little interrupted by the fact he is literally rubbing my clit right now. "Oh I've been doing great y/n thank you for asking. How about you Eddie?" She answers, "I have been practicing my fingerings lately," He says looking at her.

Her eye widen, "On my guitar, of course." He continues, "yeah, I-I hear him play a lot, I- uh- play with him too sometimes." I say trying to keep it together. His fingers go under my pants but not my underwear, he's teasing me, FUCK. His hands rub again, I am trying so hard right now. "So, when did you and Eddie start living together?" Lucas asks me, "W-We've bee-n living t-together for about- four years now." I say barley getting a sentence out, "Thats cool, why did you two have to live together?" Lucas adds on to his earlier question. "We- uh- both got kicked out because of- s-staying in high- uh school." I say biting my lip, his hand staying at the same pace below the table. "You okay y/n?" Eddie asks looking at me after swallowing a bite. "Just FINE." I grit through my teeth, staring at my food, not wanting to make eye contact.

" Yeah you are stuttering quite a bit." Gareth ads on totally clueless, Nancy knew though. "Hey can I talk with you real quick y/n?" Nancy asks, THAK THE LORD, his pulled his hands out of my pants just as I got up. Nancy and I walk upstairs, "Damn girl! What was he doing to you?" She whispers making sure only I can hear, "He was fucking teasing ME!" I whisper yell back. And he was damn good at it too, but she does not need to know this. "Do you wanna trade spots?" She says back to me, "Please, and thank you Nance." I mumble smiling, going back down the stairs. We switch plates and swap spots, she is now next to Eddie, and I am next to Dustin and Gareth. The rest of dinner goes by relatively fast, after it ended all the boys went down to play DnD and Nancy and I went on a walk. While talking we notice we have walked off the trail. Oh shit!

Word count: 726

A/n
Sorry I like never update, I have not had a lot of motivation for this story. I may start another, or continue this one, sorry for all the teasers lol. Love y'all <3