-Part 5-

A/n: Im sorry, I am so infrequent with these. Like I really am sorry, this story has not been my greatest priority as I have been really busy with family. So like, anyone wanna be friends?

                  Tw: Cursing and a little smexy stuff

      "Uh, hey nance? Where'd the trail go?" I ask putting my hand in-front of her to stop her movement. "Oh fuck, lets just go back the way we came- wait which way did we come from." She says looking around at all the almost identical trees everywhere. "I think were lost." I state furrowing my eye brows, "Are we y/n? ARE WE?" Nancy answers clearly annoyed. We start to walk in the direction of the moon, knowing that it would take us east, towards the town.

We've e been walking for a long time and eventually make it to the pool, taking the road back into town. We find a pat phone and Nancy calls Mrs.Wheeler and I wait next to her. "Hi mom, we got lost on our walk and we need you to come pick us up." Nancy says looking around as the road led to a more sketchy part of Hawkins, "I cant come pick you up but would like me send Edward? He is still here waiting for y/n to come back." She answers. "Oh yes that would be great, thanks mom! Love you!" Nancy hangs up and we sit on the curb awaiting Eddies arrival. I see a few shadows coming towards is and realize its about five men walking in our direction. I reach for my pocket to grab my pocket knife, pulling it out and keeping it under my leg. The group gets closer and we can see the faces, its just bunch of dads, that are drunker than hell. And is that hopper? Fuck this, I get up and stare at them clutching the knife at my side, flashing it. They see the knife and widen their eyes and walk by us faster.

A few more minutes go bu and we finally see Eddies van, the look on his face a little worried. I resized we never told her the location, oops. He must have been searching around town for  a while. We hope into his car and he makes sure we are okay, I sit in the front and Nance is sitting in the back. Eddies had makes to my thigh, rubbing it up and down. He brushes my crotch every time he gets to the top. Im looking out the window my mind focuses on the passing trees, counting each as the car swerves on the strait road. God his driving is sickening! He thinks I dont notice, I gasp when he rubs his middle and ring finger across my clit. I look at him and swat his hand away, looking back out the window.

We make it back to the Wheeler house and Nancy gets out running into the house. I follow quickly after, making sure to close the car door nicely. I assume Eddie made it in after us as all the boys went to the basement. Nancy and I were hanging lit in her room, trying on the most preposterous clothes. I had on a bright pink jean jacket, green sweats, and a orange sports bra. We weee laughing historically at how silly we looked. She had on a red and purple t shirt with some yellow bikini bottoms.

"I think you and Eddie should just get together," Nancy said as we were talking about the whole situation back at dinner. "I mean you guys live together for gods sake, just fuck already!" She yells a little too loud, "SHUT UP." I say to her, gritting my teeth. We hear footsteps come up the stairs, of fuck, fuck, fuck. I start talking to Nancy about her and Johnathan and act like I said that to her. Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Eddie burst in moths wide open.
"What, were talking about Nancy and Jonathan." I say looking at the four figures in the door. "Mhm" mike states, knowing Nancy's squeals by heart.

They walk out of the room and Eddie looks back at me, knowing damn well that was NOT my voice. Nancy and I go back to talking, the conversation going to her and Steve. "So you cant get with him because, why? Your boyfriend is like a thousand miles away, you barley aver talk, and he probably is not going to college with you. And you have a perfect guy right in front of you, like get your head on strait!" I scold her, snickering. "Jonathan and I are just on a rough patch, and he just hasn't gotten his acceptance letter yet." She mutters, like she doesn't stare at steve when we go to Family Video. "And you cant say shit, you live with the boy of your dreams, plus, spring break is coming up." She winks and I gag, blushing. Some one knocks on the door, "come in!" Nancy says as her mom opens the door, "Eddie is staying the night, you can too y/n. Just dont stay up too late girls." She says smiling I nod, and she exits the room closing the door after her.

I borrow some pajamas and we go down start to see what was happening in the DnD game. We found the boys all eating ice cream huddled around a Ouija Board, with one finger on the little peace. "Oh wow, you guys really are a cult, what the fuck." I say leaning over Eddie, scaring the shit out of him, then all the others screamed. Nancy and I fell to the floor laughing our asses off. We just heard them ass scream like little girls. "You guys are jerks!" Dustin says, he spilled his ice cream all over the board. "Oh no! Are the spirits gonna be mad now." Nancy says still holding laughs in.

We help clean up the mess and stay down there. We all end up falling asleep either on the couch or the floor with a blanket.

Word count: 1024

A/n: Anyone else afraid for school?