Drumsticks pt 2

Eddie fanfic: Slight SMUT AND CUSSING TW

Clack* ugh CLACK* what the hell is that?! I look around to see max at my window, what is she doing here? I I walk over to it, unlock it, and open it. "What'dya need Max?" I say to her, "Can I come in?" She says with a need for comfort. "Yeah i'll go open the door hold up-"
I walk out of my room and head over to the door and unlock it. Woah! Max runs in and hugs me. "She threatened to kick me out because I "killed Billy"' she mumbled into my shirt starting to cry. " Shhh shh sh sh, Its okay, she wont hurt you." I say with empathy, petting her head with my hand softly. "WHY THE HELL IS IT SO LOUD OU-!!" I shoot my head in his direction giving him the death stare of satan. "Oh sorry, i-i'll go back to my room sorry." He rushes back quietly.

Max ended up sleeping over, we were playing twister for two hours strait, we made Eddie spin the thingamabob. I think I sprained my everything while we played, we were laughing so hard Max even passed out. I start to clean up twister when Max woke up in sweat crying. I rushed over to her, she was drenched in cold sweat. "Hey hey hey its okay its okay im here im here." I whisper while putting my hands on her shoulders. She leans her head in and rests it on my shoulder.

————————————————————————

"Hey y/n!" Eddie yells from his room, "What Eddie, its seven in the fucking morning on a Saturday?" I shout agitated from my room. "Can I come in I wanna play supermassive black hole with you." He says I assume from outside my door. "Fuck yeah is that even a question!?" I yell, oh shit im in a tank too and booty shorts. I pull a blanket of me faster the then flash just before he came in and I was clearly lying when I said, ever so bluntly "Im just cold." He looks at me like I had just said Im a boy. "Yeah and were in the north pole, its like a hundred degrees in here. What cha hiding under the blanket?" He says while sitting down on my bed. "Nothing lets just play the song." I mumble flustered while getting up pulling the blanket over my shoulders as I walk so it does not fall off. I grab my ds off the side table and sit down at my drums, the memory coming back😏.
(Listen to supermassive black hole while reading this)

He start of playing the guitar, I start on the drums quickly after. "Ooh baby dont you know I suffer" I start to sing, "ooh baby can you hear me moan?" He sings along with me "you caught be under false pretenses, how long before you let me go~" I am gonna kill this boy if he stops in the middle of the song tho" ooh, aah, you set my soul alight. Ooh ahh you set my soul alight." We sing in harmony"ooh ooh ooh~" (just take a second and listen to that part of the song real quick) "I thought I was fool for no one, but ooh baby a fool for yooouu" he says looking at me with a smile on his face(y'all play the rest of the song and have fun time) "great job see ya on Monday" I say not realizing the blanked had fallen off when we started the song, thats nice. I try push him out the door, but of course he resists and pins Me against the wall.

"Oh fuck" I mumble under my breath just enough for him to hear me as he puts his hand around my waist. Kissing me roughly, the door swung open! We separate immediately and I jump on the bed after some one came in. Fucking Dustin. He looks so damn traumatized, "Y'all got bleach?" He says in a sarcastic tone. "Oh yeah its over by my clothes hold ip lemme get it." I say walking over to my dresser where the bleach actually was ironically. "I use this for my clothes so it's pretty strong you sure you wanna use it on your eyes?" I say to him tilting my head and furrowing my eyebrows.

Word count not including this 732