Meeting

NARRATOR POV:

The forest, it's so peaceful and quiet.
Only thing we can hear here is the sound of the animals and plants, rivers and a crying child, wait a crying child?

The sound of tiny red shoes stomping in dead leaves and a child's cry invaded the calmness of the forest, what was he doing here?

In a path of trees we can see a little child named Izuku Midoriya, a green haired freckled boy, but he always wore a smile,
Why is he crying?

If we go back to the entrance of the path little Izuku followed, we can see Katsuki Bakugou and his group of friends, apparently chasing Midoriya. Apart from tears there's something else in Midoriya's cheek, a bruise? It was red and was bleeding, poor little Izuku, what have they done to you?

________________________________________________________

IZUKU POV:

"I need to get away fast! We were supposed to be friends kacchan, not enemies! I only said if I could join the game and you bumped me into the ground! My cheek really hurts kacchan!" I mumbled, still sobbing. I was running through the path in the forests when I tripped over some kind of rock and fell, my knee started to hurt.

"Ow!

Now my knee is like my cheek!"

I hugged my leg to try to heal the pain like mommy does until I heard something close by,

Explosions.

"Oh no! Kacchan is coming!

What am I gonna do now?"

I tried to run, but failed. I had already accepted my destiny when something grabbed me and shoved me with it into a tall tree, just when we landed, kacchan arrived.

"Where's deku!"

"Idk Bakugou"

"He must have headed forward!"

"Let's go there then!"

I saw how they ran into the forest and out of site and finally recovered my senses. What saved me?

I looked around and found something I didn't expect.
I found a girl that looked like my age, but she was strange.

She had somewhat pale skin, long white hair and baby blue eyes, she was barefoot and had a long white dress. What's stranger of all is that she had big, white wings and pointy ears, like the ones of an elf!

"Hello, thanks for saving me!"

"You can see me?"

"Y-yeah?..."

The girl looked stunned, like she didn't expect me to see her.
Then she switched into a smile.

"No problem kiddo!
I'm Yonsei Shokkago, and you?"

"Izuku Midoriya!"

She had a warm smile, it was really pretty.

"Do you have anywhere to go?"

"I could go back to school but then kacchan would find me..."

"You can come to my house, you seem nice!"

"Really?!"

"Yes! Come on!"

The girl grabbed me again and started to fly towards the forest. I was scared to fall but her grip was tight so that helped a bit.

I saw from far away my school with a kacchan looking for me included, I was relieved that I wasn't there.

In the blink of an eye we were there, it surely wasn't what I expected.
It was like a big forest kingdom, it had houses, a big castle, stores and more buildings! Its floors and stairs were like a neon-green tinted thick glass, it was really cool and pretty!

The girl grabbed my wrist and led me to the castle, the huge colorful castle.

"Is that where you live?!"

"Yup!"

"Wow! Your house is so cool!"

"Thanks!"

We entered the castle and everything looked so nice and fancy, we walked in the huge halls and I saw a really big painting.

In it there was the fairy girl and two other people older than her, they looked really similar.

"Is that your family?"

"..."

She kept silent, still holding my hand.
I saw a glimpse of a grim expression on her.
What happened?

Did I do something wrong?