Poblems

IZUKU POV:

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh, no it's fine"

In that exact moment her room doors opened to reveal a really fancy and pretty room.

It had a really big bed with a strawberry stamp all over it, it had a big golden chandelier and shelves filled with art supplies, notebooks, sketchbooks and toys. It had a big black television in front of the bed and a huge closet filled with clothes and shoes.

"Wow! How big! Wish I had this room!"

"You can come visit whenever you want"

"Really?!"

"Yup"

"Yay! Thank you!"

I hugged her, I was really happy that I could pass time here, I also was interested in the whole backstory. The girl seemed nice so it was also an opportunity to be friends.
The girl hugged me back.

We started talking and I discovered that this was a secret kingdom and from what she knows so far, I'm the only human that can see it. The girl now introduced as Yosei Shogakko is the queen of this kingdom and has the power of the elements, she can produce them and control them.

I also learned that not so long ago there was a war between them and another kingdom and in the last battle her mom and dad died. I was shocked.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring it up..."

"Don't worry, I already got used to it."

Even if she said that I still was sad for her, it must have been really hard to lose you parents in front of you.

"It seems like you need to go, your mom must be waiting for you"

"You're right! I'm sorry I need to leave soon, bye!"

"Bye!"

I left the beautiful kingdom and made my way back, my mom was waiting for me.

"Where have you been Izuku! You made me worried!"

"Sorry, I got lost"

"It's okay sweetheart, let's go home"

We drove home, it wasn't a long way so we arrived fast. When we arrived she gave me some snacks and after eating I went upstairs, I was still still thinking about the girl.

It became a routine to go visit Sei-Chan, I visited her or she visited me.

TIME SKIP: MIDDLE SCHOOL

It's the beginning of middle school and Kacchan only grew stronger and angrier, which was no good for me. He started to beat me up everyday to the point that I passed out and Sei-Chan found me on the floor soaked in my own blood.

It was getting worse and worse, and soon, I would not be able to handle it.
Sei-Chan noticed it too.

———————————————————————————

⚠️TW: SELF HARM⚠️

It was pretty late, I had just finished my art project.
I was playing with the cutter from the art project when suddenly,

Slash

The cutter had fallen to the floor, slashing my wrist in the process.

I flinched a bit, but surprisingly it didn't really hurt,

It felt nice.

I was confused with my reaction, then I realized that blood was dropping onto my desk so I grabbed the cutter and ran to the bathroom to wash it.

I was about to wash it when a voice surged from my head.

Do it again.

What?!

Do it again.
It felt nice didn't it?

Well yes but-

No buts. Do it again.

I was confused, should I? No, that's bad! But at the same time... it was nice

My hands where shaking, I slowly grabbed the cutter and slashed my wrist again,

The same feeling, this wasn't so bad!

I continued, like I was brainwashed or something. Everything was blurry and I didn't really didn't have control of anything in my body, I just kept doing it like a child destroying the Christmas wrappers in order to open up a present. At the end of it all I could see my blood-soaked wrist, there were cuts all around it.

I carefully bandaged my wrist and cleaned the cutter and the floor, I changed into my PJ and jumped in bed.

I did feel a little guilty, but it felt nice

That's what counts.