UA

IZUKU POV:

"Huh?"

"There is a way that you can become a hero too, just like me"

"REALLY?! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"My power is named one for all and it's transferable, meaning I was not born with this power, someone gave it to me.

I think you have the potential to be a hero, so... do you accept it?"

He extended his skeletick hand that seemed to be glowing and his hair was moving with the flow of the wind.

I fell to my knees, I started crying of happiness and nodded.

"Very well young, ummmmm..."

"Izuku Midoriya"

"Very well young Midoriya, meet me at the beach tomorrow after school, we're gonna clean that bad boy up."

I just stood there with a big smile and just nodded, there were so many emotions that I couldn't process so I didn't even move properly.

————————————————————-

I was in my room with Sei, I was telling her what had happened in great detail and she seemed like she would explode in excitement.

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU MET ALL MIGHT IN PERSON, HELPED BAKUHOE AND NOW HE WANTS YOU AS HIS SUCCESSOR!?"

"Well, kinda..!"

"THAT'S THE MOST MESSED UP AND RANDOM SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD."

Just after saying that she fell off the bed and started laughing hysterically, I wondered to myself if she was under the influence of suspicious substances.

————————————————————

It has been like six months or so since we met and we started training together but today, today was finally the day of the UA entrance exam, the day I receive my power.

"This is the last day we train alone the two of us, but don't worry! With this power you will be in training with me and the rest of your class in UA!

Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

All Might raised his hand and pulled out a single strand of hair.

"EAT THIS!"

"..."

"The only way to pass the power is by sharing DNA andmyhairhasmydnaanditsthecleanesandbestwayto-

Sorry! Just, take this..!"

I just stood there dumbfounded as I received the golden hair strand.

I ate it.

It sent shivers down my spine but if it meant going to UA then it was worth it.

"Well young Midoriya, go to UA now! You're running late!"

I waved goodbye and started running towards UA ignoring that distant laughter of Sei next to all might, she sounded like she was dying.

———————————————————————

I was at the entrance of UA , finally!

I started to walk towards the inside when suddenly, I fell.

I was a goner, all this hard work for nothing. I was giving my sorries to everyone until I noticed I wasn't falling.

"UUUUUAAAAHHHH!"

"Sorry I should have asked first, well, you would be on the floor by then... Anyways, I'm Ochako Uraraka!"

"I- ummm..."

"It was nice meeting you but we're running late, bye freckle boy!"

The girl ran inside as Sei entered the scene.

"Running late Zuzu!"

She flew inside making a breeze for the ones inside as I walked in.

I settled on my seat which was uncomfortably close to kacchan.

Present Mic started the meeting and explained the rules and then set us off to the battlefield.

Whenever I tried to take down a robot, Kacchan took it out in front of me. I suspected he was doing this on purpose but I shook it off.

The time was running low and I didn't even have 1 point, I needed to do something.

I noticed everyone running in the opposite direction as I was, then I noticed the enormous robot heading my way.

I was going to run to but then I saw the girl from earlier struggling to get out a pile of debris, as I did with kacchan my body moved on its own towards the girl and the robot.

It was starting to get annoying, but oh well...

—————————————————————

AIZAWA POV:

The hell is this kid doing? That is a zero pointer robot, probably didn't even pay attention.

What a waste.

I watch as the kid approaches the robot, I have no expectations until he jumps insanely fast and punches the robot straight in the face, destroying it like it was paper.

I was amused with his power until I realized he had broken his entire arm.

As expected.

I stared at the falling boy, he might not come out of this one.
That was until I saw a brown haired girl smack the boy in the face,

what the fuck.

Then it suddenly hit me, the boy saved the girl.
Seems like Mic noticed that too. 

"Shota, who's the boy?"

I grabbed the files of the participants and found his file.
I started to read.

"Izuku Midoriya, Quirk...

None."

————————————————-
Hello 👹
So I decided to add author notes because why not 😃
So I want to apologize for the super mega ultra late chapter, it's just that I just have not been felling it lately but don't you worry!

It will happen again.

I'm pretty sure cuz my rhythm is basically work hard and then leave it unfinished and come back late and the cycle repeats so yeah 😃👍

I'm planing on ALOT of things, truly a lot.
So stay tuned to discover what I'm planning 😏

(If you are reading this and think is a lovely dovely romance fanfic then your terribly wrong, there is darkness approaching 👹)

Although it with still and the juicy tea and the WHOLESOME moments, just a disclaimer.

Well, umm
Sorry for the late chapter and good bye 😘