Kacchan

IZUKU POV:

It's been one week since Sei gave me the button, I've only pressed it twice and Sei always comes.
I don't know what would had happened if she wasn't there.

I was walking to my house since I went shopping for some snacks.

I was about to reenter my house when I heard something that normally wouldn't scare someone that much, but for me it was like a savage ice barrier covering my spine, giving me the worst chills ever.

I was frozen in place, my arm was extended to reach the doorknob.
What did I hear?

Explosions.

I slowly turned my head to see what was happening, I saw him.

Kacchan was chatting with his group of friends, they were heading to his house,

His house was not far from mine.

I tried to not make any sound but I failed. Kacchan just had to turn his face in my way.

"Oí, oí, oí! What do we have here?"

All their eyes were locked to me, then they started to walk towards me.

Fuck.

I thought of going into the house but that would just make them enter and that would be worse, then I remembered the button. I tried to reach for it, but they reached me first.

First they punched me in the stomach, then they grabbed me by my hair and made me look at them.

They were all laughing.

They proceeded to stomp my head into the wall several times until it bled.

There was a not-so-straight line of blood across my face as they were finally satisfied, dropping me on the floor and leaving, smirking.

With the consciousness that I had left I pressed the button and right after that, passed out in front of my house.

——————————————————————————————

YONSEI POV:

I was watching videos in my room when I suddenly felt something off.

Izuku was pressing the button.

That button was no ordinary button, it was made by a high ranking fairy that's power is to build gadgets with special magical abilities.

The button worked like this:
A person pressed the button.
The other person closes their eyes and instead of black, they see the location of the other person.

I quickly shut my eyes to see Deku laying on the front of his house covered in blood.

I opened my window and launched myself like a rocket , I arrived there in like ten seconds.

I opened his door with a kick and brought him upstairs, he was unconscious.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages for him, I carefully placed his head on my lap and started to bandage him.

The bandage was going red, it needed a second layer.

Just as I finished bandaging him he opened his eyes.

He examined the situation for a moment and quickly shot his head up, blushing intensely.

I was confused by his reaction until I realized what pose we were in and started to blush too.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"I-it's okay..! At least you arrived!"

He was scrubbing his bandage, it must hurt.

"I-I'm going for some painkillers, stay here!"

"Okay, thanks!"

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the painkillers, I rushed through the stairs and opened the door, the bandage was blood red again.

"Shit!"

"W-what?"

"Ummmm... nothing! Lemme just.."

I wrapped his head in a new bandage and gave him the painkiller.

The rest of the day I stayed with him taking care of him and eating snacks.

It was a really good day indeed.

———————————————————————

IZUKU POV:

I woke up to the sunlight attacking my face in a way of protest that I was still asleep.

I tried to stop the light with my hand but I touched my bandage,
It hurt but it was bearable.

I stood up and did my morning routine, this time I ate a grilled cheese sandwich and the rest of the time I watched Netflix. Until someone knocked on the door.

I walked to receive it, expecting it to be my white haired best friend.

"Coming!"

I turned the handle and opened the door.

"Yon-

..."

Guess I was wrong.

"The fuck's "Yon" stupid nerd?"

"..."

"Stupid nerd can't talk? Heh, the hell's "yon" anyway?"

"..."

"ANSWER ME STUPID BITCH!"

Kacchan punched me in the stomach, making me fall on my knees.

I was still silent,

Kachan discovered where I lived.

KACCHAN FUCKING DISCOVERED WHERE I FUCKING LIVE.

"I remembered that we live close by, I was starting the get bored"

FUCK.

He grabbed me from the collar of my shirt, smirking.

"Good luck stupid deku, your gonna need it.