War

YONSEI POV:

I quickly got up and headed towards the screams that I heard, too bad I couldn't reach them.

"Hello there, remember me?"

I spun my head around to see a very tall girl with gills, pale dark blue skin, her purple clothes looked like algae that barely covered her, her ocean eyes staring at me directly in the soul and her short dark blue hair blowing in the wind.

I knew this girl.

She is the daughter of the murder that killed my parents.

FLASHBACK

I was playing with my sister Kura, when suddenly we heard screams outside.
We jumped out on the room and saw the blood of the people from my kingdom scattered around the slightly transparent floors.

I looked around in dismay as I saw the bodies of my people, scared on the floor as I also saw blue skinned people.

"KURA! WATCH OUT-!"

I saw how my sister was sent miles away by a large deep dark blue tentacle going her way.

"Seems we don't have to worry about her anymore, hello there! Are you ready to die the most miserable way possible? Good, I don't care."

I immediately sent a raging fire towards her which made her storm away until someone else put it out.

"Seems your problematic too huh? I can handle that."

I was built up in rage, I needed to calm myself down.

I did but not in a peaceful way.

I walked towards her as she just looked at me expecting to just be yelled at, but she was quite wrong.

I gave her a punch straight in the face with all the rage I had and smashed her head in the wall a couple of times until I was tired.

I looked at the bloody pulp that was once a girl until I heard a voice that I didn't recognize.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER YOU LAND MONSTER!?"

I tried to turn around but the tentacle hit me first, smashing me into the wall in the process.

The grown lady landed and lifted up her daughter, rage in her eyes.

She looked at me like I was the ugliest and most disgusting thing in the world.

"...

HOW DARE YOU!?

I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Her daughter suddenly got teleported away as she ran towards me ready to kill me right then and there.

He hit me multiple times to the point I spitted out blood while I couldn't do anything.

"You know what? You're the queen's daughter are you? Let's see how you react to this, you little scumbag."

She picked me up and led me to a big area of the kingdom, where my parents were situated.

My parents were covered in blood, their own blood.

"LOOK WHAT WE GOT HERE! IT'S YOUR DAUGHTER! LETS SEE HER REACTION TO YOUR DEMISE, SHALL WE!"

I saw the look of terror in her eyes but I couldn't say anything, I was being wrapped around with tentacles preventing me from movement.

The lady grabbed a big steel sword and played around with it infront of mom and mama. I tried to get out but it was just impossible, there was a tentacle around my neck so I couldn't scream or even breathe properly.