Bark?

Eva, the girl on the hotel sevice, called Tzuyu's driver to let him know about Sana, she thinks it is something important, so even though she's not allowed to call the driver unless it's for the Hotel or business, she still calls the driver. .
Tzuyu and his driver are actually on their way back to Mr.Tzuyu's home. The driver told Tzuyu about what Eva said, so Tzuyu ordered to drive back to the hospital.

At the Hospital parking

"Go find her and bring her here, let's just hope that she's still here" Tzuyu said to his driver, then he stays at the backseat with his ipad while waiting for them.

Moments later, the driver found a broken car, so he thinks that it's probably Sana's car. He found Sana sleeping inside the car. He knocks on the car window then Sana wake up. He then escorts Sana to their car where Tzuyu is waiting.
He opened the backseat door for Sana, and then Sana got in the car with Tzuyu. The driver closed the door and waited outside while the two talked.
Sana was uncomfortable and scared. He moved a little, faced Tzuyu and started to explain.

"I will be honest with you Sir. I really don't have money, phone or a house now. I promise to pay you Sir, but I don't think I can do that within a year. Give me 2 years, No.! uhm 3years Sir. I promise." Sana pleaded while trying to look cute and convincing.

"I thought you wanted to be imprisoned instead?" Tzuyu said while having that smirk in his face.

Sana is really angry but she needs to lower her pride to convince Tzuyu.

Later, Tzuyu handed his iPad to Sana.

"I can't wait for 2 or 3 years. I have another option for you, this is your 4th and last chance. If you don't like it, then we'll meet at the court. Read this carefully before signing" Tzuyu said as he handed the ipad to Sana.

Another contract was proposed to Sana, again was written in English. Sana then reads the 2 pages contract.

Tzuyu explains the contract

"As exchange for your fine, ......... Just for 1 year, you will serve me; clean my house, cook and everything. You have to temporarily live in my house for 1 year. Also you have to go with me wherever I go. And most importantly, you have to........" Tzuyu explained but Sana signed it immediately and gives back the ipad to Tzuyu.

"This is a win-win situation; I can live for free in 1 year while paying him and I will not be in jail for 5 and half years. This is best thing to do." Sana whispered to herself as she slightly smiles.

"Are you sure?" Tzuyu asked

"Yes, of course, I can do anything, that's the only good option I have" Sana answered while smiling.

"Okay! Wise choice,. so let's go. Today is your first day" Tzuyu said

Sana is fine with it, but she remembered that she had to return her car and pay the repairs to the car lender; she asks Tzuyu to pay for the car for now and just add 1 month to her service, also she has to get her belongings from her apartment.

Tzuyu agreed, so they went to the car lender, return the car and pay them. Sana then gets in Tzuyu's car and went to her apartment.

Sana's apartment was on the 15th floor. So the driver accompanied her but Tzuyu stayed in the car. Sana's stuff was already boxed outside and her apartment's door was already locked.

Sana cries as the driver helps her lift the boxes. 5 boxes for all her stuff, that's all she has. Sana carries two of the boxes and the driver takes care of the rest. Sana walks towards the elevator while crying.

Finally they reach the parking. The driver put the 2 boxes beside Tzuyu then 3 boxes on the trunk. He opens the door in the front seat then Sana gets in. Sana was just silent, thinking endlessly. She did not realize that three hours had passed.

"Are you okay Ma'am Sana?" the driver asked

"Uhm.. oh.! yes. . sorry, " Sana said while slowly getting herself together

"We're here Ma'am," the driver said

The driver gets down and opens Tzuyu and Sana's door. Tzuyu asked Sana to follow her and ordered his driver to bring the box upstairs. Sana was amaze by the house; lights, walls and the paintings, everything. The house has an elevator, and the royal staircase in the middle is the first thing you'll see when you enter the house. The window overlooks Seoul

_

"This will be you room. If you need anything just tell me." Tzuyu explained

"Actually, I don't have clean clothes because I've been busy with my audition the past days, so, can I borrow clothes??" Sana asked while having those cute eyes.

Tzuyu took some long sleeves, pajamas and a towel and gave it to Sana. Tzuyu pointed the way to the shower room, and then he returned to his room. Sana went to the shower room, still can't believe that there was such a house.

Finally she's done. She tries Tzuyu's pajama but it seems so big for her. She prefer to use only the white Long sleeve. It's long enough to cover half of her legs. Sana couldn't help but sing having a towel in her hair. She's amaze with the ambiance of the house. She sings while spinning around with a comb as her microphone. She then opens the door while singing. She saw Tzuyu playing games in front of the door while waiting for her to finish.

Tzuyu is wearing black shorts and a white sleeveless undershirt. He look at Sana from head................... to.................... toe, then he turned around after seeing that Sana wears only the long sleeves.

Sana was surprised; she didn't think Tzuyu was waiting outside and also of what she wears. She immediately closed the door.

"Are you crazy? Of course he has to wash up too. Aigooo SANA, " she whispered to herself as she's blushing.

Tzuyu who was outside looked surprised as well.

"I didn't see anything," Tzuyu defended.

"Ah, ha ha ha. Yes I know, he he, I just forgot something" Sana replied while hitting her head with the comb.

Later, Sana came out. But this time, she was wearing Tzuyu's oversized pajamas. She walks like a penguin towards her room while shyly smiling at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, looked at her with a puzzled face as Sana walks. He then enters the shower room.

Sana's stuff was already in her room,
She has many things in mind but she's too tired to think, so she just slept on her soft bed.

_NEXT DAY, MORNING_

Tzuyu runs to Sana's room, bare foot and knocks on the door. He's in a phone call with his father. He covers the mic of the phone.

Sana opens the door half awake, Tzuyu whisper something to Sana's ear.

Sana was stunned. She can't move her body. Tzuyu's face was too close to her. You can hear his breathing and heart beat as he whispers.

"bark" Tzuyu whispered

"bark? You mean like a dog bark?" Sana asked.

"YES.! Haven't you read the contract?" Tzuyu said while covering the phone's mic.

They looked at each other while wondering.