Pretty Big Huh!

As we all know, Tzuyu's dad gave him a dog as a gift, but he is allergic to dogs. He wanted to show his father that he was grateful for it but he couldn't because of his allergies. So he begs Tim to take care of the dog, and not to tell his father that he has Tzuyu's dog. In return he gave his broken car to Tim and even sent him money to fix it. The problem was he had to convince his father that he had the dog.
On the other hand, Sana owes him US $ 740,000. He wants Sana to pay him for the damage, even though he doesn't really need the money. Sana had no money to pay Tzuyu at that time and refused all other options. So Tzuyu used that opportunity to make Sana his dog, she would pretend to be a dog.. He fooled Sana. He made her believe that the 4th option is the last and only good option she can have, but actually if Sana refused all the options, Tzuyu will just let her go. He didn't expect her to sign a contract; but, she did. Sana reads it and signs it; she didn't even let Tzuyu finish explaining the contract.

[Contract:
As exchange for your fine, ......
For 1 year, you will serve me;
Clean my house,
Cook and everything.
You have to temporarily live in my house for 1 year.
Also you have to go with me wherever I go. And most of all, you have to pretend to be a dog whenever I ask you to. .]

_Next day morning, _
His father called and asked him about the dog.
Tzuyu immediately ran to Sana's room, and asked Sana to bark as written in the contract.

"Where's it son?" His father asked him.

Sana read the contract, yes, .. But reading and comprehension is different.
Sana can read English but that doesn't mean she understands it.

"let me hear your dog, son" his father asked him

Tzuyu was sweating while covering the mic.

"Hey, go on! bark" Tzuyu insisted

Sana on the other hand is still in realization of what situation she's in.

"Hey, bark?" Tzuyu repeat

Sana was trying to calm herself down and then bark.

" arrf arrrf " Sana bark like a little dog while looking at Tzuyu with her teeth grinding.
Tzuyu smiled a little as Sana tried to bark like crazy.

Sana would have kicked Tzuyu but;

"You see dad, she's fine. Thank you for the gift btw, I haven't had a chance to thank you yesterday because I was busy." Tzuyu said to his father while smiling.

Sana just stopped and realized what happened that day; Tzuyu's allergy, and that Tzuyu's father gave him a dog as a gift, without knowing that his son was allergic to it.
Sana just looked at Tzuyu. Everything becomes slow motion. You can hear his every step as he slowly walks towards the door. His eyes were smiling as he spoke and that dimple, it seemed so beautiful to look at. This was the first time Sana had seen Tzuyu smile. He's smiling like a son who finally gets attention from his father.

(..click .) sound of the door close

Sana slapped her head to get back to soundness.

"That asshole" she whispered,

She sympathizes with Tzuyu, but she can't help but get angry at what Tzuyu made her do.

(.bang.) Sana angrily opened the door

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Sana shouted as she run towards Tzuyu.

Sana ran quickly and tried to grab Tzuyu's hair. But she tripped and lose her balance.
Tzuyu turned around and saw that Sana was about to fall on him.

"Is this how the drama feels? You will fall and a handsome man will catch you and then you will accidentally kiss each other" in Sana's mind as she imagined Tzuyu catching her.

Then;
Tzuyu move aside and watch Sana slowly falling into the floor.

(.. bang.. ) the sound of Sana's face hitting the floor,

"Ouch" Sana complained as she slowly lifted her face on the floor and stood up.

"What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked while looking at Sana.

"What am I doing? Are you crazy? You asked me to bark like a dog." Sana shouted as she adjusted her long pajamas.

"It's written in the contract, you read and you signed so it means you agreed, so don't you dare ask me why I ask you to bark." Tzuyu smirked while looking at Sana.

Sana, on the other hand, felt stupid because she could not understand what was written in the contract before signing. She wanted to complain but she could do nothing. She had already signed it and she thinks that it was her last and only best option. She should be grateful to Tzuyu for paying for his car rent and repairs and for giving him accommodation instead of getting angry.

"I'm hungry, go cook for me, kitchen is on the first floor, and also I will give you a tour to this house after." Tzuyu said and then get back inside his room.

Sana felt humiliated, but thankful at the same time. She also felt sorry about Tzuyu and his dad's
relationship. Sana then gets to the kitchen to cook.

Tzuyu has everything but he lives alone. From time to
time, the gardener visits his house to trim the grass. Every other day, her nanny comes to do the laundry and clean the house. Tzuyu cook for himself.

Sana was so amaze with the interior of the house. All appliances are high tech.

Sana started taking out the cooking utensils. Everything was new to her; she's not familiar on how to use such appliances but still tries to cook. She plans to cook a healthy breakfast but to be honest, she don't know how to cook. She used to eat noodles with egg for breakfast, and eat at fast food restaurant for lunch and dinner.

_ after 30 mins _

Siren sound suddenly filled the house. Tzuyu immediately runs to the kitchen and found Sana crying putting head on knees at the corner of the kitchen. The kitchen was full of smoke and the fire sprinkler is pouring water.
The frying pan is still on fire so Tzuyu gets the fire extinguisher to put out the fire.

"Hey, get out of here," Tzuyu shouted while trying to wake up Sana's senses

Sana just stared at Tzuyu as her tears flowed and her feet trembled. Sana and Tzuyu were wet. Tzuyu lifted her in his arm and Sana hugged him while being speechless. Because of the water, Sana's body was shaped on her long sleeves and her body was exposed. Sana was not wearing underwear but Sana did not realize it due to shock. Tzuyu sat her on the couch.

Suddenly, a group of firefighters and police entered the house with Tzuyu's driver. Tzuyu immediately removed his nightgown and put it onto Sana. He's just in his pajamas now. Sana looked at him in surprise and then realized that her body was exposed.
Tzuyu bowed to Sana and whispered.

"Now I'll be honest, I saw it this time, Pretty big huh!.." Tzuyu whispered while smiling at Sana as if lustfully.