His Date

"I should have added kiss to the contract. You seem to like it." Tzuyu said while smiling then push her on the forehead with his index finger and walked away.

Sana opened her eyes in utter embarrassment.

"Sana-yah ..! Are you crazy? " Sana said to herself while trying to calm down

"Let's go.!" Tzuyu said while walking downstair.

"Yes, coming" Sana answered shyly

Tzuyu walked her around and taught her Do's and Don't s inside the house. He explained how he was severely allergic to dogs. He also provided his schedules.

Sana then began to wash her clothes, and arranged her belongings.
She had to be with Tzuyu but she asked him if she could just stay home and wait for her clothes to dry.

_

Before going to the office, Tzuyu often visits the Charity he builds for children who have lost a family.

Sana, on the other hand, is trying to get acquainted with the house. She was able to successfully cook food for herself. She walked around the house and saw pictures of Tzuyu. He has many awards and certifications. Sana was amazed at how good Tzuyu was. She becomes more curious about him

_At the Office_

Tzuyu reads a business proposal while his driver arranges the books on the shelves.

"Sir why did you leave your date that day?" driver asked

Tzuyu stopped reading and said

"It's Mina," Tzuyu replied coldly then continued reading.

The driver knew how much he loved her.

((((FLASHBACK)))

Mina and Tzuyu were in a relationship since Tzuyu was 15. Mina knows everything about Tzuyu.

Tzuyu has prostrate cancer, one of the leading causes of death in men. Although it is curable but this cancer causes infertility. They both want to have a child. Mina said it was okay if they can't have a baby but Tzuyu felt useless. He broke up with her on their 5th year anniversary. He even lied to her to make her leave. After that Mina went abroad

6 months later,

Tzuyu received an email from his doctor saying that they had successfully found one healthy semen of him. He was so happy and sad at the same time.

Happy because he can finally have a baby, but sad because the woman he wanted to be the mother of his child has left. He tries to call her, but she's out of reach. He then tried to live a normal life even though he missed her so much.

(((( End of Flashback )))

After a long day,

Tzuyu finally got home. He suddenly felt sad as he remembers Mina. They have been separated for 3 years but he still feels pain and regret.

Tzuyu then lay down on the couch.

"Sana?" He shouted to call Sana.

Sana immediately went down to Tzuyu.

"Sit here" Tzuyu placed a pillow on the floor next to him and he made her sit down. Then he started patting Sana on the head.

Sana just followed what Tzuyu asked her to do.
Tzuyu fell asleep on the couch so she put a blanket to keep him warm. Sana just stared at Tzuyu and she realized how lucky his future wife would be.

After a while

Tzuyu woke up and he saw Sana sleeping next to him. He didn't want to wake her so he carried her by his arm and take her to her bed. When Tzuyu was about to leave, Sana pulled him to the bed and said

"It's cold, just stay here" Sana said while asleep then hugged him very tightly.

Tzuyu was surprised and tried to remove Sana's grip on his waist but Sana keeps on pulling him onto the bed until he finally lay down on the bed.

She was asleep, yes! but too strong. She cuddles her feet around Tzuyu's legs. while her head was on Tzuyu's chest. It was cold but Tzuyu was sweating. He tries to calm himself down and wait until she releases him.

Finally, Sana let him go. He carefully got off the bed and quietly closed the door.

"Hooooooooooooohhhh." Tzuyu exhales deeply and smile then entered his room.

_Morning_

Sana went down to cook but Tzuyu was already there cooking.

"I'm almost done, just sit there" Tzuyu said while cleaning the kitchen.

Tzuyu looks like a lovely husband cooking for his wife. Sana stared at Tzuyu, she suddenly felt strange. As if, she started to develop feelings to him.

Sana sat up and hesitantly asked.

"Did you take me to my room last night? Heh.hehe .."

Tzuyu stopped and smile, then said

" my driver, "

Suddenly the driver entered the house. He sat next to Sana. He heard them talking about him so he asked,

"Me? What is it about me? "

Sana bows to him and thanked him for carrying her to her room.

"Thank you so much.. I'm sorry for last night . I know I'm heavy. I'm sorry." Sana said while bowing to the driver..

The driver was confused, he didn't know what she's talking about so he asked,

"What do you me ... mmm ?."

Tzuyu suddenly put a big sausage in his mouth, winked at him and said,

"This sausage tastes different doesn't it" Tzuyu said while secretly prompting his driver ..

The driver realized what was happening so he said

"Ah, haha ​​.. ha. Yes, I mean. You're welcome .." he said as he ate the whole big sausage.

Tzuyu changed the topic and invited the driver to eat. But he had finished eating at his house, So the driver said he was just going to the parking lot to get the car ready.

So they were just the two of them. Sana looked suspiciously at Tzuyu, because he was so sweaty and looked nervous.

"Let's eat" Tzuyu said then began eating.

After eating,

Sana started clearing the table and washing the dishes. Her hair continues to cover her face so she tries to wipe it with her hands.
Tzuyu saw her struggling so he looked for a tie. He stood behind Sana and tied her hair. Sana stopped, turned around and looked at Tzuyu. Her heart is beating loud and her face blushed. She can't help but stares at him.
Tzuyu saw some foam on Sana's face and wiped it. Then  fixed her hair and said,

"Get dressed, we're going somewhere" Tzuyu said while looking at her in the eye and then walked away.

Sana was very stunned. Her heart just kept beating fast.

"How can he be so calm, like .., what the heck. I'm dying .. yaaaahhhhhhhhh... ...Aigooo .. Sana-yah, get yourself together." Sana said to herself while trying to calm down .. then continued washing.