Is this part of the contract too?

Tzuyu's driver lives inside the compound but is 2 kilometers away from his house. He also has his own private firefighters who immediately respond to a single siren and his house is near the police station.
The driver then assists the police and firefighters.

"We'll take care of everything Sir, I ordered food for your breakfast and also the maintenance team is coming." The driver said to Tzuyu.
Tzuyu nodded and tapped him on the shoulder.

Tzuyu usually cooks for breakfast but eats out for lunch and dinner

"Come with me." Tzuyu said to Sana
Sana stood up with a deadly stare at Tzuyu.
Sana followed Tzuyu to his room. Tzuyu opens the door and lets her in.

"Wait....Isn't it too fast, really? Inside his room.? . Oh my god.." Sana said to herself while looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at Sana as she firmly covers her body.

"Is this part of the contract too?" Sana asked

Tzuyu laughed and get some of his clothes.

"Ha ha. I know you don't really understand what's written on the contract, but do you really think I'm a pervert?" Tzuyu asked to Sana then handed over the clothes.

"what are these?" Sana asked

"You said you don't have clean clothes, so use that for the meantime, you can't just walk around my house wet." Tzuyu answered

"Ah.. hehehe.. okay.. thanks for this," Sana replied

"Aigooo Sana-yah!!!"she whispered while she slowly close the door and walk back to her room.

Later, the driver knocks on Sana's door and tell her that Tzuyu is waiting at the rooftop. Sana then went to the rooftop and saw Tzuyu waiting for her. Breakfast is ready. It's just the two of them. Tzuyu asked her to sit on the other side of the table and they eat together.

"I want to ask a personal question,  answer me if you want but it's okay if you refuse to." Sana said with her mouth full of food.

"Hmmm.. okay, what is it?" Tzuyu answered

"are you alone in this house?" Sana asked

"Yes, but My gardener visit here from time to time and nanny comes here every other day to clean the house and do laundry. My driver lives in this compound but 2km away from this house." Tzuyu directly answers

"Oh, okay. .uhmm. You are really rich, you have a lot of money, a big house, everything. But why do you want me to pay?" Sana continued asking

"next," Tzuyu refuse to answer

" eesssshhh, 😠 okay, uhm.. how long have you been living alone"? Sana continued asking

"since I was 16, the time my mom and grandmom died. So 7 years. " Tzuyu replied

"oh sorry .. so you're 23, I'm 25..,okay... uhmmmn... then, why is it that, your father had no idea that you had an allergy on dogs" Sana asked.

"he left us when I was 3-years old to work abroad... uhmmm. Enough. Now it's my turn to ask" Tzuyu changes the topic before he become emotional.

Sana looks at him and felt sorry for him.

"oh.. hmmmp. Okay" Sana replied

"why did you sign the contract without even knowing what's written on it,?" Tzuyu asked.

"uhmm... as I said, I lost everything that day. Then you said that I can live at your house while paying my debt, I did not hesitate because I desperately need house to stay and food to eat.. I don't want to make my parents worried. .. and also, I know that you're a good man, I hope so.. so I signed it. It's not because I had no choice, it's because I'm desperate." Sana answered.

"okay,... so enough for that topic, I will tour you around , let's go." Tzuyu said as he stand ready to go.

"**ahmm. I'm not done yet. 😅 , and also regarding the damage that I made at your kitchen?" Sana said while continually chew foods.

"Be a surrogate mother then" Tzuyu joked at her,

"yaaahhh , there you go again, I can act as a dog or be your maid forever but be a mother without a husband is just no!." Sana strongly defended

"So let's get married then," Tzuyu replied while seriously looking at Sana,

Sana gulp, and eat faster as she could. Tzuyu was just looking at her with disgusted face.

"Additional 1 month will do, also 1 month for your car rent and repair, so you have a total of 1 year and two months to serve me." Tzuyu answered smiling as he go back and sit while waiting for Sana to finish her meal.

After 5 min_

Sana finally finished her meal and began to wash the dishes. Meanwhile, Tzuyu falls asleep while waiting for Sana.
Sana then finish washing and clearing the table. She sat near him, looked close to Tzuyu's face and said

"I didn't know you were more handsome up close."

Tzuyu who had just woken up suddenly brought his face closer to Sana's, almost kissed her and said

"Now you know"

Tzuyu stared at her lips and got closer and closer.
She flutters, she can't move, her hands were shaking and her heart began to beat fast.

Tzuyu kept on coming closer to her face.
His nose touches Sana's face.
Sana felt his breathing through his nose.
Sana closes her eyes and...