Dog Collar

After 30 minutes

Tzuyu got in the car and wait for Sana.
The driver asked him,

"Uhmm .. I saw you smiling while walking after you tied Ma'am Sana's hair, ... do you have feelings for her Sir.?" He asked while smiling slightly.

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked while making himself busy. He didn't know that he saw him.

"I mean, I haven't seen you smile like that, since you and Ma'am Mina broke up. So I thought you finally found a reason to smile." explained the driver

"No,.. i mean, maybe.. I smiled but that was because she has a foam in her face. That's it, nothing more. " Tzuyu explained.

His driver has been living with him since he was 10. He knows every time Tzuyu lies. He just slightly smiles and nods.

Sana is finally down. Tzuyu glanced at her then covered his face with his iPad as if he was doing something.

The driver looked at Tzuyu and tried to suppress a laugh. He opened the door to the front seat then closed it after Sana entered.

"You're so beautiful ma'am, aren't she? SIR ??" said the driver while looking at Tzuyu in the back seat

"Just drive" Tzuyu said while pretending to be busy..

Sana was confused and laughed at the driver.

_ Charity _

as he always does, Tzuyu visits Charity before going to the office. Sana and the driver sat on the bench while watching Tzuyu play with the kids. The kids seem to love him dearly.

"He built this charity because he didn't want them to feel what he went through." Said the driver.

Then the driver started to tell stories about Tzuyu, his parents and even things about his ex, Mina.

"He has prostrate cancer, 1 in every 41 people with prostrate cancer dies. And he is the 1 in 41." The driver explained while looking at Tzuyu.

"You mean he's dying?" Sana asked

The driver sighs.

"Why.? I mean .. he has a lot of money. And 1 out of 41, so it means it is curable," Sana asked curiously.

"I don't know. I did my best to convince him but he doesn't want to be treated." The driver continued

"What will happen to his company and these kids?" Sana asked

"Uhmmm., I know I have no right to your life, but please reconsider being a surrogate mother. I think, if he finally had a reason to live, he would probably seek medical treatment." said the driver with tears in his eyes.

"Wha...aaatttt..? I mean, I wanted to help, but i think being a surrogate mother is too much. It is something important to me. I can see that he's a good man. But..I don't think i can do that. .. " Sana explained

"Yes, I know., I'm sorry for asking you such favor. please don't tell him that i told you his condition. He doesn't want to talk about it" the driver said crying then looked at Tzuyu.

Sana looked at the driver and tapped him on the shoulder. She admired the driver for his concern.
She then looked at Tzuyu. She wonders how miserable Tzuyu's life is. His mother died when he was 16. He did not have a good relationship with his father. He broke up with his 5 years girlfriend because he felt useless, and now he is dying.