Fallen tears

"H..how..can she kiss someone while asleep? is she drunk, Like.. how many men has she kissed before? Am I the first? Or one in a hundred, what the f**k. Does she have feelings for me too? Like... wh..why. Uhggg... this is driving me crazy.. should I ask her, No.. no.. uhm.." Tzuyu said to himself as he walk around his bed..

(Ring ring. .. ring...) -driver (Tzuyu was startled)

"Yes?" asked Tzuyu

"Sir, I'm leaving." The driver answered.

Tzuyu remembered that the death anniversary of his driver's mother was 2 days after his mother's and he usually had 1 week leave because of that.

Because the driver acts as his Secretary/everything. He also has no schedule in 1 week.

"I've adjusted your schedules and moved them to next week." The driver said

"Oh yes. Thank you.. I know.. safe trip, . " answered Tzuyu.

Tzuyu stopped and sat on his bed. He and Sana were the only ones left at home for a week.

Morning __

Tzuyu knocks on Sana's door but Sana comes out from the bathroom. Tzuyu was freeze for a second and remembered the kiss.

(Snap) Sana snapped and asked.

"Sir? Are you okay?"

Tzuyu came back to his senses and said.

"My driver is out of the country for his mother's death anniversary, for 1 week. So I also have a 1 week vacation. I am planning to go for a vacation but I can't leave you here alone so,,,. "

"I don't have sunscreen" Sana answered

"What? For what?" asked Tzuyu

"You said you were going on vacation, right? But I forgot to buy sunscreen." answered Sana

Tzuyu smiled in disbelief.

" Just change up, we'll buy everything when we get there. I'll wait for you outside" Tzuyu smiled then walked downstairs.

Without further explanation, Sana hurriedly changed and went downstairs. Tzuyu is waiting for her in the car.

.....
...
...

Sana sings while looking around as they traveled near the beach. Tzuyu looked at her and smiled.

"Stop" Sana shouted.

Tzuyu looked ahead and didn't realize that there was an accident in front of them, but his car stopped automatically. Sana almost hit her head. Tzuyu immediately removed his seatbelt and ran to the other side of the car to check on Sana.

He unbuckled her seatbelt and asked if she was okay.

"I'm fine! Don't worry" answered Sana.

Tzuyu hugged her tightly and said,

"hoooh..(sigh of relief) thank god., I'msorry. ."

Sana was surprised when Tzuyu hugged her,
Sana felt uncomfortable because her face was in Tzuyu's chest,
and his hug was too tight,
so she said,

"I'm fine but I might die because I can't breathe"

"Ohh.. uhmm. Yes.. I mean.. sorry. Are you sure you're okay?" Tzuyu let go of her and pretended like nothing happened.

Tzuyu returned to his seat while waiting for the car to be pulled away from the lane. Sana came out and asked the people in front of them what happened.

As she walked towards the incident, he saw Tzuyu running towards the girl. Tzuyu was actually looking for Sana but he realized that the girl in the accident was Mina.

Tzuyu ran to Mina and helped her stand up but she couldn't because her legs was hurt from avoiding the car. Mina cried after seeing Tzuyu. (Mina was on the side of the road, enjoying the view, but the driver was looking at the beach and didn't realize that he was about to hit Mina, luckily he immediately turned the car around, but lost control of the car and overturned.)

The car behind them saw what happened and said that it was the drivers fault, but the driver insisted Mina to pay for what happened to his car.

Tzuyu approached the driver and punched him. The driver almost lost consciousness and sat on the road. Tzuyu gave his calling card and angrily said,

"You're lucky she's safe, otherwise. (takes a deep breath)...... call me for damage or maybe see you in court."

Tzuyu walked back to Mina and carried her in his arm to his car. Sana saw them and ran to open the backseat door. Sana sat next to Mina while carefully helping her.

"We're going to the hospital," Tzuyu said.

"No.. I'm fine, I'm fine." answered Mina

"Okay,?? what do you mean? Can't you see your leg is bleeding?" Tzuyu said

".. just take me home. Please..?" Mina insisted while holding Tzuyu's face.

Sana was silent as she watched the two, she knew how much he loved Mina.

"Let's just take her to her house." Sana said.

Tzuyu helped the people move the car, then he drove to Mina's house.

After 15 minutes of traveling,
they finally reached her house. Tzuyu helps Mina walk, while Sana follows them. Mina opens the door and Tzuyu realizes that she didn't change her password (it's their anniversary). Tzuyu looked at Mina sadly.

Tzuyu took him to her room. Mina sat on her bed. He opened her cabinet to get medicine and clean her wounds. Sana looked at him surprisingly as if he lived in her house because he knew where to find what he needed. Tzuyu carefully cleans Mina's wounds and then asked her to sleep. Tzuyu sat in the chair next to her while holding her hand.

Sana just stood in front of her bedroom door and watched them.

After a while, Tzuyu carefully let go of her hand and walked out. Everything was in too much hurry and he didn't realize that Sana was with him. He looked for Sana and found her in the kitchen. Sana cooked porridge for Mina. Tzuyu hugged him from behind and said,

"Can you just stay like this for a moment?" Sana was confused but she didn't move.
Tzuyu started to cry silently.

Mina wakes up and looked for Tzuyu but she saw him hugging Sana. She didn't realize that her tears suddenly fell from her eyes.