getting powers...part 1.......

So lets move on with the first video.....

How bbb and his friends got their powers......

First how bbb got his powers......

Everyone got eager to know how they got their powers especially the elements they wanted to know how their mas....bbb got them.....

So lets begin......

[Open int. Adu Du’s ship.]

Isn't that adudu's space ship...gopal asked

Yes....it is....fang answered

(BoBoiBoy is running from Super Probe. Large doors start sliding closed ahead of them, prompting BoBoiBoy to run faster. Super Probe’s arm gets caught between the next doors, making him resort to firing two missiles. In desperation, BoBoiBoy attempts to roll under the last set of doors to avoid them,

No boboiboy...... everyone who knew him yelled

The aliens just wanted to know what happened next and what happened to him.....

The elements wanted to know if their owner were all right or not......

The footage stops just as he is about to escape, showing just how close he is to being crushed.)
[Fade to black.]

No.....again yelling could be heard

Guys i am ok look......it is in the past....

This caused them to calm but only a bit......

Aliens invading earth for cocoa beans
Prized throughout the galaxy

'What they came here just because of the myth'...where the aliens combined thought

They're coming soon, they're coming fast
I don't know if we can last

So we all need a saviour to defend the planet earth,

BoBoiBoy
BoBoiBoy

Everyone started singing with the song.....

At this bbb got red in embarrassment and wanted to ask the author to skip this song part but saw her singing with other's.......so he just kept quiet......while the elements were enjoying seeing their owner all red....

Boboiboy

Ying,

Ying's mother was proud at this because her daughter was always shy but now she was opening up and also helping people.....

Yaya,

YaYa's mother was also proud of her and her brother totoitoy was clapping his hands in happiness....

Gopal,

Gopal's father was also really happy that he is doing other things than just eating...

And our hero...

BoBoiBoy
Boboiboy
Boboiboy

Both tok aba and amoto were happy that bbb is making friends and enjoying his self.......while our sweet lil boy was as red as a tomato....

[Open on a sign reading “Pulau Rintis.”]
(A maglev train speeds past it the scene cuts to inside the driver’s cab where the driver addresses the passengers via speaker.)
Wahid [over the speaker]:Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving in the next station shortly. Thank you for choosing Yong Pin Aerotrain.Phew!