future ktm gang.......and fang's power........

Sorry everyone i literally forgot i had to publish it yesterday......

Ok everyone now lets move on towards fang........

But before that....... I'm going to bring the rest of the people from the future........

Wait that means even me......bbb asked

No not u bbb.......i will bring u quake and halillitar after this one vedio ok.........

Fine......he replied felling sad about still not being able to meet his future self

Sorry again........but anyway rest of u ready to meet ur future self........

Yes.......all the ktm gang shouted

Ok so let's bring them here.......

Saying this there was a light like before at the times when someone came........after the light died the future ktm gang (-bbb) could be seen

Hello everyone I am not here to harm u.......u just came here to react with ur past self.......

This caused them to relax as they were a bit tense

Plz introduce yourself........

Nodding the purple clothed boy said.........my name is fang.......

I'm ying.......
I'm yaya......

And I'm gopal......

Octobot........

Wao.......i have an upgrade.......
I look great........
I look handsome.......
We look great.......
Was what the past ktm gang said seeing their future self

Now plz have a seat i have to bring one more person then we will begin..........

Saying that again there was a bright light and this time a boy older than the future ktm gang and who wear a mask and had clothes with different shades of purple color can be seen.......

Hello captain kaizo.......i won't do anything just want u to react with them......they r u all past self.......

Seeing that i am not a danger he nods taking his mask off......

As soon as took his mask off.....

Ur so handsome........
I love u.......
Marry me kaizo........

Could be heard from all the fan girls........not wanting to go deaf i muted them for a while.......

Plz take ur seat captain........

After he sat next to his past self future fang commented.........looks like u don't only have to worry about.......her captain........

On which he just got a glare on an annoyed face.......

Relax captain just teasing........

Seeing this made not only past fang and kaizo but other aliens especially maskmana and 🍅 stare in shock......

H....how can u talk to him in that way........past fang asked not being able to hold his shock

U will know in the future........plus captain even behaves like a brother at times now.........

Don't push it fang.......with his infamous glare

Sorry captain........

Ok ok before u all go in a full shock state lets start the shall we.......