fights.....part 1

*being over dramatic*.....Guess who is back.....

*back to normal*.......U can see the title which already is saying enough to know what this chapter has.....

Soooooo......plz forgive if it is not written nicely.....i am not good at writing the fight scene.....i am trying my best to write the fights in this and the upcoming chapters.....

So am trying to write the reaction for the fights...... maybe the update would be a day or two late from the usual 1 week time unlike how i said in my last author note..... because well u will know when u read the whole chapter......i guess......

Anyways not wasting ur time anymore....... let's go to the chapter.......
.
.
.
.
.
It was morning when everyone cane down after eating breakfast in their rooms which again magically appeared for them.....

Hey guys nice to see u all again plz go and sit on the seat u sat yesterday....

They did as i told them....the others at their places and bbb and elements both past and future at the balcony....

So....how was u all's sleep and food.....

It was good....
Nice.....
Peaceful.....
The food was good....
Tasty.....
Delicious......
Was their response but then future blaze raised his hand to say something.....

Yes blaze something wrong......

There was no chicken.....

Which got him a look of really.....

What i like chicken ok.....

Ok ok..... anyways sorry blaze i forgot u like chicken and till i remembered u liked them the food was already send to u all..... I said causing him to pout and huff

But..... This caught his attention..... I did got u chicken dishes as snakes for the react today......

Yes.....u r the best.....i love u......blaze exclaimed happy to get his love.....the chicken back.....

Calm down blaze.....quake said making blaze calm so they can start.....

Ok so today we r going to see bbb's big fights.....

Big fights.....past bbb asked

Yup.....all the fights that i think r big and important will be shown.....

Wait.....but will that mean....bbb asked not sure to complete his sentence

Yah....sorry but all the important fights....mean those two fights as well as they r the most important ones...... sorry bbb...... I saying what he is going to say

It's ok but can i go while those two.....he asked

Yah sure.....if u feel like u cannot see them or the need to go i will send u to other room.....

On this bbb relaxed and nodded while the elements looked at him knowing which two fights is he talking about and what it took him to remember them......so did the future ktm gang and captain kaizo knowing how tough it will be for him to see them......

While the past elements past bbb and all the past people just stared at him not knowing what two fights did he meant and what had caused him to mention them specifically......

The power spheres not liking the sad aura surrounding him tried to distract him by changing the subject........hey come on now lets see the battles i want to know how bbb fights...... balloon bot said