fight part 6......

Ok then let's move on to the next battle......

BoBoiBoy solar vs captain vargoba....

This caused their jaws to drop in shock......

Everyone was in shock except the users as they don't know who he is and the future as they already know about this......

Coming out of his shock captain kaizo asks......just how many of these dangerous villans have u fought bbb.....

This caused him to think in innocence causing others except both thorns to sigh at his innocence......

Just when kaizo was going to say leave it bbb said.....after his thinking was over..... i don't know which among the ones we fought r more dangerous.....

This time it was not only the others but also me and white who sighed at his innocent answer.....

Let's just start.......

C. Vargoba: (laugh) my pirates armada will be here soon.....We will plunder and loot every power sphera you have, and there is nothing you can stop C. Vargoba!

Bbb gets up while fang, sai and Shielda comes beside him and fang says.....

Fang: No! We won't let you lay a finger on any of these power sphera!

That is when y duo also come on the other side of him.....

Yaya: He right! Let's work together and stop him boboiboy!

All of his friend are injured but they still can stand.......

Ying: We're stronger when we work together

While gopal looks hesitate

Gopal: Uh Im not much use here-uhh! C.

Really......the past ktm gang ask to the gopal on screen in a deadpan manner

Papa zola comes from the back punching gopal forward while saying

Papa zola: Oh no no, what are you waiting for, this is your time to shine! Get in line! (As C. Papa push gopal to the front line)

C. Vargoba: (laugh) I admit your fighting spirit is commendable, however that does not change the fact that you are nothing but a mere insect to me!

Bbb: I- I can make up for the mistake I made! (as he rush to C. Vargoba)

When will u stop being reckless..... literally the whole theater except the past elements and future thorn and users yelled/asked him

Though the only reply they got is both the bbb's scratching their cheeks in embarrassment.....

Seeing bbb rushing towards c. Vargoba fang says....

Fang: Don't rush in by yourself boboiboy!

At least listen to me for once..... future fang said

Hey when have i not..... future bbb asked getting a look from everyone which caused him to giggle nervously

Ying: We have to back him up.....(she says run forward with yaya following her)......come gopal....

With that all of them run towards c. Vargoba.....

C. Vargoba uses magnet bot power and gather steel items that float in the air around him....

C. Vargoba: this will be the end of all of you!

As C. Vargoba throw all the item to boboiboy and his friend but they dodge it.....then some item almost hit boboiboy.....