what is gopal's power.......part 1........

So like all of u commented this won't be changed into a fangboi book but i will show their friendship as they think of each other as brothers...........

Ok so r u guys all good now.........after my popcorns were finished at the end of all the pranks i asked still trying to hold my laughter on their 'is that a thing to ask' face........

Ok ok i am sorry.........
But anyway should we again start reacting........

Seeing it a way to not be pranked anymore they nodded their heads

Ok so we have seen everyone but gopal's and Fang's powers so in the next two videos we r going to watch how gopal got his powers than we will move towards fang.......

Works for u all.......

On which they nodded......
Before i could say anything gopal said........ha see i have more vedio on my powers than u all........to the ktm gang

No gopal u only have one vedio that is the next one after the one i am going to play........but i have to show this one to make it clear what will happen next because of the weird starting of the next vid........

I said smirking at his reaction while the others getting why i did so smirked or laughed at this........

Ok so let's start now........ through before I could start tok kasa said...... won't u wake him up first....... pointing at nose less

Oh ya wait.........after a while i said......there u go.........and he was awake but before could say anything i said.......ok so now that everyone is here lets start ........

Saying that i started the video ignoring his not-my-time-worth talk about me.......

Tok Aba: Do you remember what happened last week? Yeah, well, I don't. All I remember was that I fainted. After I woke up, I asked BoBoiBoy what happened. He told me and his friends are now superheroes! And that there's this alien from Outer Space and he's here to conquer Earth for cocoa! You [sic] gotta be kidding me, BoBoiBoy!

I can never have rest with these two around.........tok aba said seeing how his grandson took after his father

[Tok Aba’s cafe.]

BoBoiBoy: So, Adu Du will do anything to get cocoa!
Tok Aba: Oh, so that's how it is.
BoBoiBoy: Uh-huh.
Tok Aba: Er, wait, I've got a question.
BoBoiBoy: Um, what is it, Tok?
Tok Aba: So this robot will follow anyone who activates him, right?
BoBoiBoy: Uh…

[Flashback to previous episode begins.]
Ochobot: Well, I was programmed to follow anyone who activates me…
Adu Du: I'm the one who activated you!
BoBoiBoy : Hey, hang on! You activated him using my cocoa, so, technically, I'm his master!
Ochobot: Hey, that makes sense!

[Flashback ends.]
BoBoiBoy: … Uh, yeah.
Tok Aba: And whose cocoa did you use to activate him?
BoBoiBoy :Um, I used your cocoa.
Tok Aba (Laughs.): Then this should be my robot, right?

What.......the power spheres asked

What i needed a helper and who is better than a robot.......tok aba replied like its normal
(Well seeing 🍅 and bbb with power spheres like mechabot and octobot i guess it is normal for him.......)

(BoBoiBoy and Gopal stare at him in shock.)
Ochobot: Oh, no.
[Ochobot wearing a "Tok Aba's Kokotiam" apron and serving a customer.]
Ochobot: Yes, how can I help you, sir?
Tok Aba: It's nice to have some help around here. [Laughs.) Awesome!