|Chapter 6|

As he was about to say something we heard his mom call for him from downstairs. He put his head down and groaned.

When he lifted his head up he looked in to my eyes. Fucking hell he had pretty eyes.

"I thinking your mom's calling you pretty boy, you should hurry down before she shoots you."

He chuckled and shook his head with a small smirk on his face. He squeezed my thigh one last time before he let go of my hands and moved away from me.

I turned over so that I was laying on my stomach as I looked at him fix his hair and shirt. As he did so we held eye contact. When he was done he moved his head down to me and grabbed my neck as he kissed me. He put more pressure on my neck as he bit my bottom lip.

I moaned into his mouth as he continued to kiss me. His mom yelled again for him and told him to hurry up so he broke the kiss.

He moved away from me and towards the door. As he opened the door he looked back at me and winked at.

"I'll see you at school princess." And with that he left and closed the door behind himself.

What the actual fuck just happened?

Oh my god... I fucked up. I fucked up really bad. For fucks sake.

I got up from my bed and made my way downstairs. I turned a few times and I finally made it to the kitchen.

I walked in and sat that the counter. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and sent a quick text to Blaze, asking where the hell she went.

She replied saying that her mom called her urgently and she had to leave before saying goodbye but that she'll come over later.

I sighted and got up from the chair. Walking back up to my room I thought about what I could do for the rest of the day. I thought about doing some work but I didn't really have motivation to do any, so I decided to go shopping instead.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a black top before I took my phone, my dad's black card and the keys to my car.

Her outfit~

I walked back down and out of the house, but not before sending a quick text to my mom letting her know that I'm not home anymore.

She told me to just be back before eleven and to be careful.

I started my car and as the engine came to life I put my foot on the gas and I was out of there. I put on some music and I drove a bit over the speed limit but I made it in record time to the mall.

I parked my car in front and got out. As I locked it I put my keys in my pocket and walked towards the entrance. I walked in and the air-conditioning hit me.

Ah the feeling of walking in somewhere cold when outside is as hot as Satan's ass is something else I swear.

I walked from store to store and bought a few things I needed.

I also bought a cute top and some shirts for Blaze that I know she'll love, a new perfume and a necklace for my mom, and some new blazers for my dad because I know he ruined his old ones with blood.

I was also nice enough to buy my brothers some games they've been wanting but couldn't find.

When I was sure that I got everything I want and that I didn't miss anything I walked back to my car and put all the bags in the back seat. I sat down in the drivers seat and turned on the car.

I drove away from the mall and back towards the house. On the way back I called Blaze to see if she needed a ride to our place.

She said she did indeed need a ride so I took a turn to pick her up from her house before driving back home.

As I waited for her to walk out I checked my phone and saw a message from Ace asking if I could buy some chocolate on the way back. I sighted and wrote a quick yes before putting my phone back down just in time for Blaze to get in.

"Hey Val, what's up?" She got in and closed the door behind her.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Nothing much. Except that I talked to Atlas when he walked into my room and he heard me complain about him, I told him he's annoying, we made out, and he left."

I felt her stare in the side of my head. I looked at her with the side of my eye and burst out laughing when I saw her face.

Her mouth was open to the floor and she was trying to say something but she couldn't form any words.

"You good?" I asked and then I continued laughing. She took a deep breath and then she screamed bloody murder at me.

"How dare you not tell me about this when we texted?! I literally talked to you five minutes after I left! How?!"

"First, calm down I'll crash because of you yelling in my ear. Second, I don't know honestly."

"Alright let's start again. Go from the beginning before I tell Ace you made out with Atlas and him and Alex lock you in your room like Rapunzel or some shit."

I glared at her and she smiled sweetly at me. "Sooo....?" I sighted and told her everything from the beginning. By the time I was done she had her mouth open again and we made it to our house.

"Get out or I'll lock you outside. And pick up your mouth from the floor, you'll catch a fly." I smirked at her and laughed as she glared at me.

We took the bags from the back seat and I locked my car as we walked to the front door. I opened the door and we walked into the living room.

"Family I'm home! Come down I bought you all something!"

I heard footsteps coming from all around the house and in a few seconds they were all in the living room.

We all sat down and I took out a gift after a gift and gave it to them. Mom and dad hugged me and said their thanks before they left. Ace and Alex thanked me and Ace rubbed the top of my head before he and Alex went upstairs to try out their games.

"Let's go up to my room." Blaze nodded her head and we walked up to my room. When we got in I closed my door and we sat on my bed.

"Close your eyes I also got you something at the mall." She gave me a suspicious look but did as I said. I took out a top and a few shirts that I bought her and set them in her lap.

"Open your eyes." She opened her eyes and looked down at her lap. She smiled as she saw what I got her.

"Thank you Val I was looking all over for these!" She jumped up from the bed and hugged me.

We laughed and she put her new clothes in a bag and set them by the door so she could take them home with her in the morning.

"Let's watch something before bed." I agreed and we changed into some pj's before we laid down in my bed and turned on some movies to watch.

Blaze borrowed one of my pj's and because we wear the same size it fits perfectly.

When the movie ended we turned on another one. We watched the movies but we also talked and joked around before we both fell asleep.

"Good night Val." I hummed in response.

"Good night Blaze. Sweet dreams."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
I hope you all liked this chapter.
I won't lie I didn't know what to write so you get this, whatever it is.
I'll see you all in the next chapter.
Bye guys!