Chapter 10

An hour later we were already pretty tipsy and dancing in the club.

We danced with each other as we laughed drunkenly at everything.

I love these moments with Blaise where I don't have to worry about the mafia. About anyone trying to kill me. About anything.

Right now I'm just like any other girl in the world, just dancing with her best friend as they drink their night away.

"I'm going to get a drink." She yelled at me through the music that was blasting through the speakers.

I nodded my head at her and continued moving my body to the beat of the song. A moment later I felt hands on my hips and a body pressed against mine.

I turned my head around and looked at the man that put his hands on me. He had blond hair and dark eyes. And he also reeked of alcohol.

I moved away from him, trying to hint to him that I don't want to dance. But, he didn't get my hint. He moved after me, arm out to grab my hand and pull me back towards him.

I walk backwards with a scowl on my face and roll my eyes before quickly putting my hand up and hitting him in the nose with my open palm.

I would've done it with my fist but I had my nails done so I couldn't close my fist without hurting myself as well as him.

I watched as he staggered back while holding his nose, which was now bleeding, and glaring at me. I smiled at him and sent him a quick kiss before moving through the crowd and towards the bar to find Blaise.

I watched as she talked with some guy who was sitting at the bar and I smiled. My legs carried me over to her and I tapped her shoulder.

She turned her head and looked at me with a grin. "We need to go. I punched a guy, probably broke his nose." I yelled at her over the music.

She nodded her head and quickly wrote her number on a piece of paper and gave it to the guy at the bar before we walked out.

A car was already waiting for us outside and we got in the backseats before the driver began driving back towards the mansion.

Blaise and I giggled and laughed the whole ride back, the alcohol taking his affect on us as we neared the mansion.

As the driver pulled up towards the front door the door on my side of the car opened and I almost fell out as I was leaning against the door.

A pair of arms caught me and pulled me out. I stammered to my feet, giggling the whole time. I looked up and could make out a face which looked down at me with concern.

My eyes moved towards Blaise to see her getting carried towards the entrance in Ace's arms. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I want to be carried in as well." Not a second later I was being picked up.

An arm wrapped under my legs and behind my back and I was carried inside. I giggled the whole time as we walked towards my room.

"You know, there's a guy I kind of like." I mumbled to the person who was carrying me. I couldn't recognize who it was, but the feel of his arms around my body just felt right.

"Oh really?" He murmured. I nodded my head and laid it against his chest.

"He's kind of cute. But don't tell him that." I tried to glare at the person but I don't think I did a good job, seeing as he was chuckling at me.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. He opened the door to my room and put me down on the bed.

He took my heels off and helped me zip down my dress, before turning around so that I could change into my PJs.