[Special ]Chapter 22 Revenge of the Spider Queen.

[A certain Pepperoni Boy crashing in their ship and doing some Teamwork stuff.]

"The City!"

Gasping, Mk Shivered seeing the Sky Colored in Green. Tall Buildings Crashing in peaces and Civilians getting forced and Controlled by Spider Queens Small Spider robots.

It was the Usual Training for him and Monkey King, not until The City got attacked by a Huge Spider Robot and Destroyed a lot of Buildings and Almost Sliced everything in half.

The threat eventually Caught the Kings Attention. It was a huge Mech that's Destroying the Megapolis city and with everything that's Blocking the City roads and Civilians getting Poisoned. There's no way his Succesor could fight them off on his own and also with his friends.

"Goddangit!"

Using his Staff to jump around every Buildings, Mk latched himself on one of the Mechs Metal parts. Lifting himself up he Groaned and Gasped once he saw his Mentor Taking the entrance and facing the Queen Herself.

"Monkey king! Good to see you not rotten for Centuries!"

She Laughed. Facing the king with her Lustrous Eyes Wukong Hissed and Glared at the Demoness "Well that only means I'm still fresh. Unlike some Spider princess Rotting herself down the Sewer Caves." He Smirked, annoying the Spider Queen Wukong Grinned finally seeing her Smug face all wiped out just by a single insult.

"It's Spider Queen To you Sub Human!"

"Yeah Sure whatever"

Snorting at the Queens Pissed Face, The Demoness Ignored Him. "Thought I could Take care of the Kid first. But Well, Can't miss This opportunity now are we?" Grinning, she slammed down her Metalic Spider like legs; a strong gust of wind blowing away the candle Flames making the whole Room dark.

Advancing In such speed Wukong Blocked the Spider Queens Attack, Grabbing her robotic legs He Throwed her away and Pushed her arms away from his. Climbing on the other direction Mk Huffed and Even though his arms and legs are getting wobbly he still Pushed through and find a Way to Enter in the Spider Queens Territory without getting In the fight.

RIIIING!!!

Feeling a sudden vibration he Glanced down to his pockets, but chose to ignore it knowing that in this situation he's in no Position to Answer it. He can't just stop In a Unsafe open field we're literally Demons would come and get him.

'I'm sorry! I'm sure that's Mei and Donghai but I promise I'll come back!'

Pushing himself up the Dark colored Roof. His Vision Flickered gold, seeing the glowing figures of the two Fighters The Monkey king Grinned and Again Blocked the Queens attacks and Smashed her away from him. Growling at the Futile attempt She Used her Robot Spider like legs and climbed on top of the ceiling. Hiding herself from the shadows the king Smirked and Stood defensive from the Spider woman.

"Give it up princess! You're too easy to read!"

He laughed, Walking, looking around in each Corners and feeling the Wind. Cold Whispers suddenly Called behind him. Hearing the calls he Turned around smirking and Advanced. Only to see a Small Child Dodging his Fist.

'What the-'

Wide eye, The Girl Looked up with her Glowing Blue eyes and Thundered the Great sage with such force, Pushing him away with Her Power. Wukong Backed off gasping at the sudden Vision Spider Queen Merged out with a Grin.

"Easy like a Dead fly!"

She laughed and Caught the King with her Spider web. Slamming him down Mk Gasped and Gripped his Staff once he saw his Mentor getting caught and getting electrocuted by that Strange Power the Spider queen just did.