[Season 2] Chapter 35 Tang Sanzang

[Tang or Tang Sanzang?]

BAAAAM!!!

"ooooh Mk! Where are you Monkey man!"

Green and golden light Thundered the Vast dessert. A huge Looming Dragon Flying up the sky as it Glared down the poor delivery Boy.
Like Mk requested, they trained and Pigsy and Sandy are Back in the ship Cooking some food for them.

But Tang? Oh the Scholar asked to Go back in the city cause Donghai forgot her bag again and she says she needs it since it has first aid kits and some Spare clothes too.

Tang Happily Came back in the city to get her bag and also, Tripitaka is coming along with him and Donghai couldn't be more relieved seeing her two Teachers getting along Very well.

Dodging the Green Lasers coming from his Dragon Friend Mk Cheered but suddenly got pushed brutally by an unknown force. Trying to locate the power he hit his Forehead again and Groaned. Extending his Staff a Golden Barrier blocked the Weapon.

Sitting there comfortably on the sand Donghai Munched on her Chips and Shrugged at the Monkey boy. Gasping at it Donghai Added another 2 layers of sheild and pushed him away making him Stumble back.

"You got two Enemies Dude. Are you sure you're focusing?"

"I am! Just uh— Gimmie a minute— Woah!"

Jumping away from the huge Green dragon. Donghai's eyes Sparkled seeing Mei's Dragon like spirit Loomed under them. Laughing like a villain Donghai Cheered on the sidelines while her two Besties are fighting with a biiiit of a Drama.

Which makes Mei the villain, Mk the hero and Donghai being Mei's little Henchmen.

[---○---]

"Woah master Chill out why so Sweaty?"

"I don't feel so good okay! My tummy hurts!"

Stopping infront of the Noodle shop. Tang Walked behind the Establishment and Opened up the door from behind. Pigsy locked the front door so he just Reminded Tang that The back door was open just incase. "Your tummy hurts? Maybe you ate too much popcorn that's why" Walking upstairs. Tripitaka Groaned and Took a deep breath.

"Noooo, it's something different. I just don't know why but my senses are playing jokes with meeee."

The moment the Monk Came back in the Noodle shop and took a rest. He felt a little bit...off, like his Body is shaking and Even though he's like a ghost right now. He can still feel Dizzinies and other pains and sickness a human would have.

Searching around Donghai's room Tripitaka Sighs and Grabbed the scroll on top of the shelves, A sudden feeling of keeping it close to him. He just finished the works he has and of course. He still felt scared since he doesn't know what time, day or where could the attack would happen.

If it's near then it's good. But if it's far. He gotta move fast and Protect the Crew from the White Bone spirit "Oh Master look! I Found Donghai's stick, she kinda Hid it Under her study table now" Grabbing the mystical wooden staff. Tripitaka nods and a drop of Dread made him groan.

Yup its worsening and it must be his senses or just him getting scared.

Who wouldn't? The creation he has only protects a small amount of people but if it manages to hold out a bit longer then it could protect maybe much more.

"Master are you sure your okay? You could stay here and Take a rest...."

"No no. I'm fine really, a-anyways you found Donghai's Bag?"