[Season 2] Chapter 34

[One last trump Card. And it's to put everyone in his hands and under his protection.]

"Oh! And Also! When I first met Wukong He's actually stuck under a mountain! He's such a dummy but I did Helped him to be freed"

"Uh...how?"

"By climbing up that mountain and ripping off that paper seal that's Glued!"

Beaming a smile the Monk sparkled once he shared a lot of Funny and interesting stories he has from the west. Well....that includes the Great Sages Impulsive Acts and His two brothers having to help him if theres a demon.

But Long ma is still chill in his Stories so props to the white Dragon horse he's a cool guy.

"Woooaaah so my great a thousand great Grandfather is a cool guy?!"

"Yeaaah Trip always says that your gramps is a Chill guy that's carrying him"

Sitting on the floor with blankets and Pillows, the three of them are on their Pajamas. And Tang too who's Sitting beside Donghai while Drinking hot Chocolate.

"Tell us more about my gramps! Oh great Master!"

"Yeah Donghai you'll be the translator since...uh we can't see and hear the Great monk!"

Taking out his notes. Donghai Happily Became the Translator for them, while Tripitaka Being a hundred year old Monk he is.  He's happily sharing the two kids some stories about his Disciples, and some Crazy Fights with Demons too that he almost died and wukong kept on crying.

"So there's this one time that we got Seperated and It's only me and Bai Long Ma. And of course in matter of seconds Demons showed up! So with no other choice Long Ma Transformed back to his Dragon form and eventually......Chomped down some demons"

Tripitaka Sweatdropped. And of course Mei Gawked once she heard the story "my Gramps Ate them?!" She Shouted but Tripitaka Pat's her knees. Feeling the cold Mei Blinked "don't worry I eventually Bonked him a few times and he spit them out. Poor Demons but they did ran away in fear getting eaten again" He laughed and Donghai Snorted at the White Dragon Horses Strange Shenanigan.

"Naaah Trip said he Bonked him a few times and he did eventually spit them out."

"Wow The great Master can be a Bonker. He actually hitted me a few times on the head."

Mk nods, and Rubbed his head remembering those strange hits he's receiving In random time. Or just him saying stupid stuff and he gets a hit again.

"You get Bonked too? I also get one if ever I made a mistake In training or I'm loosing focus."

"Training Wha— THE GREAT MASTER TRAINS YOU?!"

Freaking out, her two Besties Towered infront of her with Sparkling eyes. Much to Tangs suprise he almost spits out his Drink and Choke on it. "Uh yeah? He trains me Veeeery Well! And he's a creative mentor! One time. In Order to Train my patience he gave me a jigsaw Puzzle with 1000 peaces in it." Proudly telling them the Story she has. Mk Immediately wrote it down his notes while Mei typed it on her phone.

"Dude we really thought Mister Tang is Training you or something!"

"Yeah! But Isn't it cool?! Donghai gets to Train with the Great Monk Tang Sanzang! Ooooh I really wanted to know some of his Teachings and Use them in My Hero Stuffs!" Yup Mk has heard some legends and cool tales about the Great Monk. He was that important that Monkey king has to protect him from behind to front.